Monday Mornings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Mornings

How many of you fellow nudist dread Monday mornings putting back on your cloths. It gets to where I dread it every monday. I can't wait to get home from work and disrobe. It gets harder every week. But life goes on, can't wait tell summer.

How many of you fellow nudist dread Monday mornings putting back on your cloths. It gets to where I dread it every monday. I can't wait to get home from work and disrobe. It gets harder every week. But life goes on, can't wait tell summer.

Comment

Well, I'm sure the Prof wasn't real happy about getting dressed this morning and leaving for work, but I'm off today, so I'm still nude and it's Monday morning so.............I guess I can't complain!

Comment

Fortunately, I work from home so dressing for work means putting on sandals for the walk down to the "office" by the pool. I know-"tough life"!

Comment

I dread Sun. evenings when I get dressed for the drive home. Then I get naked until Mon. which, in answer to your question, I dread.

Comment

I hate that alarm clock. Why does it always have to wake me from a nice, peaceful, naked sleep?

Oh well, 2 days to sleep in.

Bob S.

Comment

I HATE MONDAYS!!!

I hate Mondays mostly because I have to get dressed and go to work which oh by the way IS a four letter word. Mondays bring loads of stupid crap that everyone did durring the weekend, I'm talking from a leadership position here, incidents involving Marines and lawenforcement etc., and stuff I don't want to know that is going to happen later durring the week and mostly whining about stupid stuff that didn't get done by last Friday. HEY!! If it was so important to you you shouldn't have waited until Friday to send it to me.

Conversly Friday is may most favorite day of the week. I LOVE Fridays!!! If it were up to me we would have more of them durring the week. No one expects to much of you on a Friday in fact if you just manage to show up to work it's a good thing. Most of us are busy thinking of all the fun we are going to have on the weekend to let anything get us down. One more thing if it hasn't gotten done by 1 PM on Friday it ain't going to get done until Monday, so might as well go home and not worry about it. TGIF!!!

Comment

Weirdly enough, Monday morning is the easiest one of the week for me. I guess it's because I've sufficiently rested up over the weekend, am least stressed when I go to bed Sunday night, and give myself enough time to have a cup'o'joe (nude at the computer of course, very relaxing) before getting in the shower and heading out.

Of course, within about 30 minutes of arriving at work, things have deteriorated to the point where I'm already ready for Friday.

UW

Comment

Saturdays are the best day of the week for me, Hands Down!

Sunday sucks because I have to work the next day.
                  Monday thru Friday suck because I have to work.

SATURDAY is awesome because I just got paid yesterday, and I don't have to work tomorrow.

I wish every day was SATURDAY!

Steve

Comment

Monday mornings are a total drag. Nude in the North quoted a favorite personality of mine, John Lennon, but here is one from the Mammas and Pappas "

"Monday morning, such a drag to me...
                    By Monday evening, I need a lobotomy! "

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Nude in the North:
                      Saturdays are the best day of the week for me, Hands Down!

Sunday sucks because I have to work the next day.
                      Monday thru Friday suck because I have to work.

SATURDAY is awesome because I just got paid yesterday, and I don't have to work tomorrow.

I wish every day was SATURDAY!

Steve

GREAT POST. I just love Saturdays and I don't even work (at a job).

Comment

as strange as this seems, there are times I look foreward to Monday!! While I hate to put textiles on as much as the next guy (here), after a hard weekend of splitting logs, pruning trees, shoveling dirt, helping out with construction projects etc, etc, etc and yadda yadda at Valey View, I go back to my job to relax!!! (As most of you know, I 'work' for the U S Government)

Comment

I dread any day I have to put my clothes back on.....

Comment

Dittos Fred950. I look forward for Mondays especially after a rough weekend working in the yard, or working on air conditioners/heaters. I too, look forward for Mondays so I can relax also. People ask me how do I do it, by staying so busy with hardly any time for myself. I tell them at work, I hold a position with a job title and get paid for it. Working for the government (local), one doesn't 'slave' that much, but there are some rough days as well.

There are some weekends though, I don't do anything except wait for the kids to clear the house so I can 'relax' in the nude.

Comment

Retired - so every day is a Saturday!
                              Just wish it was summer all year round.

Comment

Working...
                              X