looking to meet people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to meet people

hey yall i am 15 and looking to find some friends close to my age to enjoy the freedom of naturism with. Sex doesn't bother me. thanks!

hey yall i am 15 and looking to find some friends close to my age to enjoy the freedom of naturism with. Sex doesn't bother me. thanks!

Comment

sex doesn't bother me much either, but you are too young for sex in my opinion.

laugh, just kidding, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

i think you mean that you are open to meeting with either GENDER. good luck making friends and welcome to our little electronic home, i hope you can take a little kidding....

Comment

You will have to excuse Florida_David he for got to take his medication....LOL...J/K...

Well, you can find a lot of friends on this forum..I am 20 and one of the younger ones on the forum...I live in Florida, so we would have to be friends only online, if that is okay with you...

Well ttyl bud...

J

Comment

hey j

i hope i didn't scare the new guy?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
          it was only a joke?!?!? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
          anyways, new guy (i forgot your name, sorry) you should p.m. miami newdist, he's really quite funny, and a nice guy to boot. you can p.m. me too, just expect a lot of wackiness [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I am 315 years old in dog years and sex doesn't bother me either. I remember thinking about it once, but I can't remember quite what it was I thought. Well, I'm too busy scratching fleas to think about..., what was it we were thinking about?
            Anyway, welcome newcomers! At least I can still remember the important stuff. I was only 301 (D)years old when I first became an official nudist. I only wish I had started sooner. I was 98 (D)when I first went skinnydipping. I was shy, so I slipped out of my cutoffs underwater and no one knew. I didn't have any fleas for a week after that swim.

If I had become a regular nudist back then, I could have gone skinnydipping a lot more often with a really fun crowd.
            Did I say "welcome" to the newcomers? I should have if I didn't.

Scratch, itch, scratch, scratch scratch, excuse me a moment... There! that's got 'em. No, still got a few left. I really need to go skinny dipping again.

Comment

I guess I've made a habit out of this, but I tend to welcome most new members to ClothesFree. The name's Stu, almost 19 yo, I live in NE Illinois, and if you ever want to talk the craft, feel free to post me a message. Once again, howdy.

Comment

hey yall. sorry let me rephrase. I am looking to meet someone of the opposite gender that is either a nudist or is accepting of the lifestyle. Preferably someone near Marietta Georgia, and somewhere around my age (15). Thanks Again!

Comment

NudeSpartan117,
                  The opposite gender would be female if you are male, but male if you are female. So which is it?

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Trailscout:
                    [qb] NudeSpartan117,
                    The opposite gender would be female if you are male, but male if you are female. So which is it? [/qb]
                    Have a look at NudeSparten117's profile and you'll find out, Trailscout.

Easy innit?

Comment

Bert,
                      I was being a potato head and didn't check the profile.

But answer me this, why are women the opposite sex from men and visa versa.

Are they really "opposite"? Yes, sometimes females totally baffle me and sometimes they are remarkably similar except for a few differences in plumbing.

Females of my species are rare, but I ran into one last week. It gives me hope that the woods in these parts will someday be full of tiny little trailscouts biting the ankles of passing hikers.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Trailscout:
                        [QB] Bert,
                        I was being a potato head and didn't check the profile.

Hey ! Nuttin' wrong with being a potato head ! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok sorry but i am not the sharpest tool in the shed. I will try to be as specific as humanly possible. I am a 15 year old male looking for someone of the opposite sex that lives near me to share naturism with. I live in Marietta Georgia.

Comment

NudeSpartan,

You are probably not the dullest tool in the shed either! Welcome to the forum!

I hope you meet a nice girl your age on this forum, but have you just tried asking some of your female friends if they would like to go skinnydipping with you? If you know them well enough they won't take it as a sexual come-on.

Comment

Working...
                            X