UK South East Naturist Swims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK South East Naturist Swims

Hi All. I have just had this site recommended to me and joined straight away - it looks great.

I am looking for a local swimming venue to try to encourage my 16 year old son back to nude swimming - but that means real swimming not a sauna or paddling pool!

Can anyone help?

Thanks Bruce

Hi All. I have just had this site recommended to me and joined straight away - it looks great.

I am looking for a local swimming venue to try to encourage my 16 year old son back to nude swimming - but that means real swimming not a sauna or paddling pool!

Can anyone help?

Thanks Bruce

Comment

Hi Bruce,
      Have you had a look at go-bare.org or the BN site?

Comment

http://www.british-naturism.org.uk

http://www.armage.demon.co.uk/nuff/

Comment

Hiya Bruce,

We are members at Brocken Hurst, its a club up near Orpington, there are about 800 members. The pool is being renovated at the mo and an all year round glass cover is being fitted, it will be open soon, its a friendly place with loads of kids his age.

Comment

Just wondeing, isn't the water there cold most of the year? Never been to England, just curious.

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Rabid_Clam:
              Just wondeing, isn't the water there cold most of the year? Never been to England, just curious.

Perhaps for outdoor pools. Even in the US we tend to use indoor pools in the cold months. I'm guessing the Brits do the same.

-Mark

Comment

Hiya all, yes its cold but we are in the process of having a sliding cover put on the pool which will open on the warmer days, starts around May through to September. The pools set about 28 deg.

Comment

Working...
                X