Teenage Nudists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenage Nudists

Hi, i'm nearly 15 and i live int he east midlands, UK. I have been a closet nudist for about 9 months now and would like to hear from other young nudists, about their experieces and any advice they have.

I dont think i'm going to tell my family and given my age i cant exactly drive off to any resorts.

Please reply.

Hi, i'm nearly 15 and i live int he east midlands, UK. I have been a closet nudist for about 9 months now and would like to hear from other young nudists, about their experieces and any advice they have.

I dont think i'm going to tell my family and given my age i cant exactly drive off to any resorts.

Please reply.

Comment

Welcome,hope you enjoy the Fourm as much as I have. It is a great place to learn,exchange information and ask quwetions. Be active and you will grow.

Comment

welcome to the forum. we are getting more teens on here. thing is to correspond with them and others to get some ideas. don't be shy with any questions.

Comment

I wouldn't be able to help you with ideas, but I'm 18, welcome aboard too.

Comment

i m erica from sweden, i am 20. i am new nudist.. i need some partner at sweden to join n start some activity.. my email is
            [email protected]
            feel free to contact me and have fun
            n lets all stay naked

Comment

Well, I'm not in Sweden, but welcome aboard, erica!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by erica_sweden:
                i m erica from sweden, i am 20. i am new nudist.. i need some partner at sweden to join n start some activity.. my email is
                [email protected]
                feel free to contact me and have fun
                n lets all stay naked

Sweet! Welcome aboard, Erica. Glad you're here. Hope you survive the (naked) experience! Have fun!

Marc

Comment

Working...
                X