members in general

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members in general

I was just going through the boards and I suddenly realized that there are now 6028 members. When I started, I was member number 1692 (acutally earlier, computer problems), now all of a sudden, we have over 6000. It's amazing how fast this group has built up since I joined, March 2002. Sure, not everyone has posted, but at least the word is getting out that nudism is okay, and word is getting out about this site. They say that "word of mouth" is the best advertising. Great job, and let's keep the membership continue to add up.

I was just going through the boards and I suddenly realized that there are now 6028 members. When I started, I was member number 1692 (acutally earlier, computer problems), now all of a sudden, we have over 6000. It's amazing how fast this group has built up since I joined, March 2002. Sure, not everyone has posted, but at least the word is getting out that nudism is okay, and word is getting out about this site. They say that "word of mouth" is the best advertising. Great job, and let's keep the membership continue to add up.

Comment

I have been a regular here since the summer of 2001. When I first visited the forum, you did not have to register to post. There were one or two abusive posters, so INA began requiring registration. I became user #111, but because INA-land was a wild untamed frontier, our membership numbers are only an approximate guide to who was here first. I am pleased to have been one of the pioneers who first settled this territory.

Things improved remarkably after forum registration was implemented. With this new system in place, INA formed a posse and ran Mountain Man and his ilk right out of town.

Comment

I forget my original # but I believe it was 300 something. Twice I had to re-register because of computer problems. Originally I was MJB and that computer(Which was old to begin with) the hard drive crashed. It took me a year and a half to get a new computer.
        Recently, I had to erase my hard drive and start a new that is why I am now GREENMAN2.

Comment

My member number is on the left, I'm not sure what it is. This was the first board we started reading and posting on. It was good for us because we found so many others who had the same questions, concerns and problems we had and we were able to find some good advice and good answers to our questions.

To all those members thanks. We've made a few new friends via the PM's and I'm sure we will meet in person someday. We received info on places to go and always love the humorous side of this site.

We are glad to be here and are happy to see so many other members joining. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

We too are amazed and delighted at the growth of the INA forum. You guys are right, it means the word is out about naturism and the board continues to serve the purpose of educating newbies about the lifestyle. Plus a lot of you have made new naturist friends..and that's what it's all about!

Comment

Yes, and I still say there are a lot of "home nudists" who want to keep it that way. which is and should be their right to do so. To them, I say welcome as I do to all of you who are or are not social nudists.
              Please have safe & healthy hollidays !

Comment

Buzzer,

INA provides a remarkable way for all these nudist homes to get connected, forming a big neighborhood.

Resorts are only part of the solution. Lots of us cannot attend because of marital status, distance from the resorts or because of tight family budgets that cannot be stretched to include the membership fees.

Likewise a lot of us live too far from a nude beach to make that a regular part of our life.

The lucky ones have a private backyard. Some of us have only a few minutes in the shower for our daily dose of nudity.

Our lifestyle choice doesn't seem so lonely or peculiar as long as we are in the Web presence of our fellow nudists and naturists.

Comment

Due to a glitch some time ago, I had to re-register, and I don't know what my original number was. I left here once because of the verbal abuse. I'm glad to see this forum has improved considerably for the most part in politeness. Being retired this forum fills some of my time, of which I've got plenty. It's the best forum I've found, and the most active. I can get in here any hour of the day or night and find something new posted.

Comment

I also want to take time to thank everyone for this forum. It's been a means of feeling connected this a big family of people like me. I've also had the pleasure of making new nude friends here and it means alot Thank You all.
                    Hope to be able to afford to be a paid member soon.
                    Thank You All,
                    Steevo here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

This is my second post on this forum after I regristed last summer. I've enjoyed this forum very much. I am a member of INA, too. I'm glad it is growing strong! Keep good work, INA!

Liberty [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Comment

While I've said it before I want to say here too how much I enjoy this forum.

Thanks INA!
                        NuTex

Comment

Like jon-marc, I too have had a couple of user names. While too, I don't recall just what the number was, I do know it was lower then trailscout's.

I enjoy this forum to the point that at least 75% of my on-line time at home is here.

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Trailscout:
                            [qb]
                            Things improved remarkably after forum registration was implemented. With this new system in place, INA formed a posse and ran Mountain Man and his ilk right out of town. [/qb]
                            Not to mention beachlover/beachloverII.

Comment

Fred,

Yes, Mountain Man had a couple of aliases, and he tried to affect a different personality for each one, but invariably he would lose his temper and reveal his true identity.

INA was also able to trace his IP address and block his attempt to sneak back after he was permanently banned.

I don't mean to imply that INA bans people with impugnity. They are actually very lenient, but Mountain Man was unrelenting in his extreme verbal abuse of other members of this site. He gave them no choice.

There have been a couple of others who did things that deserved banning and INA responded fairly quickly. One guy was threatening sexual violence to a teenage female member, and he was soon gone forever. I think Corky sent Bart to his house and last I heard, that dirty old man "swims with the fishes".

And on a couple of occasions, someone tried to post a really disgusting sexual picture, but INA seems to have banned that user and it hasn't happened again.

Comment

Working...
                              X