How to shave pubic for men.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to shave pubic for men.

I was just wondering, if your a man that likes to shave your pubic area, how do you do it? You can also incould how to shave your balls.

I was just wondering, if your a man that likes to shave your pubic area, how do you do it? You can also incould how to shave your balls.

Comment

Save them from what?

Comment

If you want to save your balls I would suggest you wear a jockstrap

Comment

I've saved my pubic area. Here it is.

So what do I do with it now?

Rik

Comment

I would suggest, if your going to try shaving anything, Pay more attention to what your doing than you did when you posted your question.

And for God sakes don't use a Hoe.

Use a razor.

Steve

Comment

Now that's the conversation I'd love to hear between a man and his priest: Can you save my pubic area? I'm afraid it has strayed away from Jesus. And do they have a little baptismal pool just for the pubic area?

But seriously, when sHaving, my advice is if you are looking at razors, go for the Mach 3. I shave in the shower using using soap. You may also want to put on some lotion afterwards that helps with the red bump problem.

As for shaving my scrotum, I just pull the skin taut and shave down. And that is very important anyway, shave in the direction of the hair.

And if you could, it's always a good idea to proofread your posts before sending them. Although this time, it was hilarious.

Bob S.

Comment

Now showing at Cinema 6, that griping nudist film that graphically depicts the horrors of the conflict between the "Hairs" and the "Nairs". Steven Spielberg would be proud to put someone else's name on this cellulite...starring Tim Hanks and Matt Dimwit...the true story of 'Saving Ryan's Pubiic'.
                [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ALL puns intended!

TXK NUDE

Comment

Now this was a funny thread. This is the fun part of this forum.

I salute all of you and your humor. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Perhaps a safe deposit box??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Dolby:
                      [qb]Perhaps a safe deposit box??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]
                      Good point Dolby that would mean that you would not have to box them safely for deposit....perhaps!

Maybe thats another movie (cinama 13 1/2)

Comment

It's good to see that everyone keeps good humor with all this. That was just asking to get some attention.
                        Jbnetnudist-
                        You have to admit that you totally set yourself up for this one. This subject has come up before here in the forums though and there were many great ideas. I shave myself with the mach3 also as BobS. mentioned before. As someone else mentoined also, just go a lot slower than you would on your face. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by TXK NUDE:
                          [qb]Now showing at Cinema 6, that griping nudist film...[/qb]
                          Now, what the heck would a nudist film have to gripe about? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

grip...not gripe! :-)

Comment

ROFLMAO

I was laughing out loud at this thread.
                              Personally all my body parts are beyond saving (even the pubic). It is just a lost cause, so I let it go!

My soul on the other hand is still up for grabs.

Comment

Working...
                              X