My Grand 3-Step Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Grand 3-Step Plan

STEP 1. Get my dad to declare the inside of the house clothing-optional.
    STEP 2. Get my dad to allow skinnydipping in the pool.
    STEP 3. Get my dad to take my brothers and I to a C/O facility.

Soon we naturists shall rule the world! Bwahahahahaaaaaa!

STEP 1. Get my dad to declare the inside of the house clothing-optional.
    STEP 2. Get my dad to allow skinnydipping in the pool.
    STEP 3. Get my dad to take my brothers and I to a C/O facility.

Soon we naturists shall rule the world! Bwahahahahaaaaaa!

Comment

Pieguy,

Sounds like a good plan. The question I have is how open is your dad to the idea of social nudity around the house and backyard? What about your mom? If they are open to it, you could have the beginning of great family times.

Like your avatar. Is it you or one you found?

Keep up the nude time and share with us how things go with your grand 3-step plan.

Comment

hahahahah - hang in there. one of those wishes may come true.

Comment

Exactly how far are you out of the closet? How many family members know you are a nudist? And yes, is there a mom in there somewhere?

Comment

First of all, what is your age? Secondly, is there a Mom in the equation? And thirdly, have you ever mentioned you would like to be nude around the house? Have you ever been naked on occaisions where you were seen by others in the house?

Lots of luck and let us know how things turn out.

Comment

I wish you much luck with your grand three step plan. I think this may me much easier that you are making it out to be just gradually begin to do more and more stuff nude, or minimumly dressed. Iin my experinence dads are more inclined to be accepting of simeple nudity than moms anyway. Goodluck

Comment

Pieguy says he is 13, is often nude in his bedroom and typically sleeps nude. It appears his father is fairly accepting of him nude-within the confines of his bedroom. No mention of a mother so far.

Parental support when it comes to a child's nudity can be a tough call. My advice would be to first pursue your current venue to its fullest extent: being nude in the bedroom as much as reasonably possible. If you can get your brother(s) to join you, that will also greatly help your cause (strength in numbers). How your Dad reacts to that will determine whether your are able to pursue your "Grand-master plan."

Good luck.

Comment

That sounds like a great plan. I think some fathers are pretty laid back when it comes to nudity in general, especially if its an all boy household. Your home should be a place where you can be yourself and just be YOU. I hope your Dad is OK with it. Good luck!

-Fred

Comment

Haha. Obviously my av isn't me- got it from the site. Using it cos i'm so young i feel like a baby. :S My parents are actually divorced. There you go.

Comment

Pieguy,

Thanks for the clarification about the mom. As I understand then, you and your brothers live with your dad. How old are your brothers? Are you the oldest, youngest, or in the middle?

If you are the oldest, I admire your willingness to lead the group into the naturalness of nudity, and even if you are not the oldest, you are showing a leadership ability that will certainly take you far in this world. I encourage you to continue.

As others have asked, how much have you explored the nudist lifestyle with your dad or brothers? Perhaps a man-to-man talk with your dad can open the possibility. Have you let them "accidently" catch you nude slowly walking from the bathroom to your bedroom? Do you share a bedroom with a brother (or three)? Do you sleep in the nude, where possibly a brother or your dad have seen you? These are all good ways to bring up the subject of nudity.

I wish you much luck in pursueing your grand plan and keep us informed as to how it is going. Your experience can certainly be a big help and encouragement to the other young members of the board who find themselves in a similar situation.

Comment

I am the oldest. Not much into nudism so far- Phase One is still hanging. Haven't let them catch me, but they have seen me plenty of times like when the entire bathroom filled with bubbles and I ran naked through them. (Don't ask where the bubbles came from. Long story.) I have my own room. Naturally I do sleep nude but door is always closed.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Pieguy:
                          I am the oldest. Not much into nudism so far- Phase One is still hanging. Haven't let them catch me, but they have seen me plenty of times like when the entire bathroom filled with bubbles and I ran naked through them. (Don't ask where the bubbles came from. Long story.) I have my own room. Naturally I do sleep nude but door is always closed.

If you are looking for acceptance, why do you keep the door closed? If you truely want to expand your nudity to the whole house, opening the door to your room would be the next step. Also, do you close the door when you shower, or is there more than one person in the bathroom at a time?

Comment

quote:
                            Originally posted by Nudony:
                            "....able to pursue your "Grand-master plan."

Good luck.

Grand master plan? What grand master plan? I never mentioned a Grand Master Plan. This is about a grand 3-step plan. WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THE GRAND MASTER PLAN? Now I'll have to move the doomsday device, blow up Death Island AGAIN-oh, it was a typo. Oh. Ok. You didn't hear anything about the doomsday device.

Comment

quote:
                              Originally posted by KetchumMaine:
                              quote:
                              Originally posted by Pieguy:

If you are looking for acceptance, why do you keep the door closed? If you truely want to expand your nudity to the whole house, opening the door to your room would be the next step. Also, do you close the door when you shower, or is there more than one person in the bathroom at a time?

My brothers are always asleep when I shower and I sleep under a doona. I have left my door open once when I was nude and my dad saw but not brothers.

Comment

Working...
                              X