Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey guys, the wife and I are new to the naturist world and we are hoping to find some really great friends. I have been a home nudist for a few years, but the wife has only been a home nudist for about a year or two. Both of us are really nervous about going to resorts or beaches, but are eager to get started. We hope to meet several of you guys in the future

Hey guys, the wife and I are new to the naturist world and we are hoping to find some really great friends. I have been a home nudist for a few years, but the wife has only been a home nudist for about a year or two. Both of us are really nervous about going to resorts or beaches, but are eager to get started. We hope to meet several of you guys in the future

Comment

Welcome you will find a lot of great people here.

Comment

Hello , and Welcome. Where are you ?

Comment

Welcome

Have you checked out any clubs online in your area?

Comment

My name is Tom and I am from MN. I am a home nudist/naturist. My wife on the other hand is not. I would like to welcome you to the forum.
            Love to be nude
            Tom

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. Well we technical live in Tn., but we travel a lot due to the Dorothy's job. Right now we are in Vermont, next month we will be in Dayton, Ohio. We are somewhat still a bit nervous about "coming out of the closet".

Comment

i too am new to nudism ..lol i admit i am a home nudist and am nude as much as allowed . my wife is ok withthe idea of me being nure but not as of yet decided to join me. she will be topless at home sometimes but almost all the time she is clothed.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Your traveling around alot should afford you getting out to lots of clubs around the country, if you'll do some homework and find out where all the clubs are at around the country and the area's that your travels take you. And another point of exploring new clubs, with you as new nudist, you'll never run into people you know, which might help in easing some pressures or fears of visiting nudist resorts.
                    Nudeinbama

Comment

Do you guys find that there are those resorts or clubs out there that just seem to draw onlookers or bystanders? Being as nervous as we are, the last thing we need is gaukers.

Comment

(quote)Do you guys find that there are those resorts or clubs out there that just seem to draw onlookers or bystanders? Being as nervous as we are, the last thing we need is gawkers.(quote)

Doesn't happen at WTP in Va. Drop in sometime during your travels. I think 98% of 1st. timers coming here return because stuff like that doesn't happen.

Far as I've heard, not in Avalon (in W.Va.), either.

Comment

Hi Christopher and Dorothy

Welcome to the forums. I'm a lifelong nudist from Vancouver BC, and enjoy home nudity, nude boating and hiking. I think you'll enjoy it here... lots of great people.

Comment

Welcome to CFF cjones!

Enjoy!!!

Comment

Welcome folks !! Come out to Calif and take a Jeep ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X