Newly smooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly smooth

I've been a nuidst for a few years so am totaly relaxed about being naked around others - I was surprised therefore when a oouple of weeks ago I went for a wax: back, crack and sack (to use the slang) and to fnish off the look had the remainder of my pubic hair and my belly hair cut very short with a trimmer. Next day at the club I felt exposed and really felt I was naked - like it was when I first got into nudism - it was good but different, has anyone else felt the same ?

I've been a nuidst for a few years so am totaly relaxed about being naked around others - I was surprised therefore when a oouple of weeks ago I went for a wax: back, crack and sack (to use the slang) and to fnish off the look had the remainder of my pubic hair and my belly hair cut very short with a trimmer. Next day at the club I felt exposed and really felt I was naked - like it was when I first got into nudism - it was good but different, has anyone else felt the same ?

Comment

I was aprhensive at first about "defoliating" my pubic area, but my wife merly comented on its smoothness and that was it. We've not tried social nudity, yet. Now my wife likes me to trim her pubic hair and enjoys the comfort also.

Comment

yes - i was shaving my wife months ago and liked the look and feel. tried it myself (just simple shave cream and razor) and have been smooth ever since. she went back to jungle. on all our visits to nudist lodges,we always see males and females toally smooth. just another look and choice.

Comment

Xen, just curious-but doesn't a wax hurt? Did you do your legs also?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by nakednudists:

I can answer that. I have been waxed many times and I can tell you, no, it really doesn't hurt.

Considering I live in NYC, there are MANY MANY salons that offer waxing services to men. I normally wax my chest but also, on occasion, wax my legs, buttocks or any other spot I feel need smoothness.

Waxing is way better than shaving. Shavers must shave weekly but if wax, the process only needs to be done every 6-8 weeks.

I do say that waxing may be painful for women who get brazilian wax.

Comment

I have been shaving since i was able to grow hair. the only time i didn't do it was in the military. This is the best feeling u can have. I think it's alot cleaner looking and alot nicer looking also.

Comment

Yeah, at first when I shaved or waxed, it felt a little bare. Especially weird when you just get out of the pool and the air is a little cool But you get use to it, at least I have. For the winter I plan to grow a little back, for warmth purposes, So I wonder if its gonna feel weird again once summer rolls around again?
                quote:
                Originally posted by Xen:

Comment

Im with Croydon, ive been getting full body wax for 20+ yrs now, it hurt the first few time but now its a walk in the park. I dont have much hair growing back which is great I get waxed every 6-12 weeks now. It feels and looks great for me anyway, for others they may not like it, which is cool.

Comment

I started shaving when i worked at a nudist resort here in Australia some 6 years ago and i did feel exposed the first time i joined the other nudists by the pool but all i can say is now is that i will never go back to growing hair again because it does look and feel good smooth.
                    My email addy is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me to their contact list.

Stay Smooth
                    Steve

Comment

Ive been smooth since the first of this year. I love it and will continue.
                      To answer your question , yes I feel a little more exposed being smooth .

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by nakednudists:

Naked Nudist

Did it hurt ? Yes it did a little but only briefly and there´s no lasting pain - it was as sore on my back as anywhere else - though starting with the back means that youre less sensitive when it comes to the crack and sack.

Key thing is to be with someone youre comfortable with - that way you relax more and time flies by. Didnt do my legs, too hairy and like it that way !

Comment

Have been shaving since the start of the year and let me tell you i dont think i will ever go back to having hair again. It feels so refreshing. I shave once maybe twice a week. Any advice as to how i can get to the difficult parts, near my rear end? I find it hard getting there..

Comment

Personally, I don't shave, in fact I rather like my hair. But then, I just got it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Pieguy

Be any way you want to be, as long as you are comfortable...it is the right way to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X