New to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

Hello all I'm new here but not to nudism. Been a closet Nudist since I can remember, as a kid grew up on a large ranch/farm surrounded by more acreage and spent many days hiking around nude. And I still do around home and yard. Never been to a resort or beach. Wife is OK about this and partakes in being nude around the house and has mentioned about going to a topless beach somewhere. I just found a newly opened B&B located about an hour away in Avon Park that is clothing optional and owned by a straight couple. Going to try and get her there to ease into it with her. Don't get me wrong on the straight couple comment..... I meant nothing by it. We have gay friends and they are great people. I just meant that she and I would both probably be more comfortable while there.

Wildbill

Hello all I'm new here but not to nudism. Been a closet Nudist since I can remember, as a kid grew up on a large ranch/farm surrounded by more acreage and spent many days hiking around nude. And I still do around home and yard. Never been to a resort or beach. Wife is OK about this and partakes in being nude around the house and has mentioned about going to a topless beach somewhere. I just found a newly opened B&B located about an hour away in Avon Park that is clothing optional and owned by a straight couple. Going to try and get her there to ease into it with her. Don't get me wrong on the straight couple comment..... I meant nothing by it. We have gay friends and they are great people. I just meant that she and I would both probably be more comfortable while there.

Wildbill

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome WildBill.
        It's always good to get new people here.
        I'm planning a trip to Fl. after Christmas and have been looking for a B&B that is nudist friendly. Could you post more info about this place and it's location? Or maybe even a web site if they have one. TIA.

Steve

Comment

Hey Steve, they do have a websiteBeckys B&B

It's in Avon Park which is in the middle of the state about an hour below Orlando and about two hours north of Miami. Avon Park is a pretty part of the state.

Comment

Welcome Wildbill - good that the wife is accepting and just take it slow and next thing you know you and the better half will be at a nude resort.

Comment

Welcome...make urself at home!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, wildbill! Relax and enjoy yourself here.

Comment

good choice! i usually go to clothing optional places so my wife can come along and enjoy the great company. we have met some wonderful people and keep in touch with them. great group here!! welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Working...
                      X