No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just thought I would post to say hello.

I am here to learn some more about Narturism/Nudism. I have been practicing on my own for a long time on my private property, and out in the wilderness. I have a mostly non-nude family and am gathering more information to present to my wonderful bride. She is not against going unclothed, but has her reservations.

I don't belong to any clubs or orgs. I have never been to a public nude event. I have gone skinny dipping in permissive areas, but never with strangers. I am not big on crowds and have little interest in large gatherings in general, so resorts are most likely out of the question.

I hope to find friends and fellowship here. Thanks for letting me share!

Just thought I would post to say hello.

I am here to learn some more about Narturism/Nudism. I have been practicing on my own for a long time on my private property, and out in the wilderness. I have a mostly non-nude family and am gathering more information to present to my wonderful bride. She is not against going unclothed, but has her reservations.

I don't belong to any clubs or orgs. I have never been to a public nude event. I have gone skinny dipping in permissive areas, but never with strangers. I am not big on crowds and have little interest in large gatherings in general, so resorts are most likely out of the question.

Comment

Welcome to the group- you will find lots of good information here. As well people to meet up with in your area when you take the next step in getting out. Being nude with others is relaxing and easily to overcome then you think.
      Ray

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Brother Dave:

Hey Dave, Don't cut yourself short...some "resorts" are just mere campgrounds...and usually not overly crowded. But the people that are there are a pleasure to be around. I am sure you would enjoy yourself.

Comment

Welcome to the forums. As for the new bride go slow but truthful about your feelings , of the liking to be nude. Good Luck Do what you can nude and slowly increase it.

Comment

Thanks all! I appreciate the warm welcome. I am learning a lot browsing around and reading all the different posts.

As far as going to events and the like, I am sort of a recluse. I really don’t have much of an interest in going to large gatherings. I may try one of the campgrounds one of these days, but since I am more of a wilderness camping kind of guy, I may pass if it is too cushy.

I should also clarify, my wonderful bride and I have been married 11 years, and she is totally aware of my nudist lifestyle. She has made the leap a couple of times and gone nude while camping and swimming out in the wilderness, but has not fully embraced the ‘nude at home’ thing just yet. She is not unwilling, but rather making her way into it at her own speed. I completely support her in her decisions and she is great with me about it.

I have a bunch of questions that I will post in the newbie section. Again, I am glad for the opportunity to share! Thanks!

Comment

welcome to the forum! if your looking to find someone to introduce you to nudism you found the right place. take it slow and it will be enjoyed forever.

Comment

Working...
              X