Posting and or sharing photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting and or sharing photos

I've been so excited in the progress my son, husband and I have been in moving into the nudist life.

I was wondering what the laws were with sharing photos either online or in real life. I persume it is illegal for any photos with our son in it, but what if its a family shot. Does anybody know anything about this. Also this may sound stupid coming from mother, but is it illegal to take photos of my son embarking into the nudist life.

I've been so excited in the progress my son, husband and I have been in moving into the nudist life.

I was wondering what the laws were with sharing photos either online or in real life. I persume it is illegal for any photos with our son in it, but what if its a family shot. Does anybody know anything about this. Also this may sound stupid coming from mother, but is it illegal to take photos of my son embarking into the nudist life.

Comment

You know good question, But over all I think if the child is over 18 I think it would be fine, you can check with Corey @ INA on that to make sure. But having photo's available for all of the forum to see is fine. Alot of the members share their vacations, personal pictures. Which alot of them are great. I wish I had a digital camera, will look into getting one soon

Kristopher

quote:
      Originally posted by nunudist:

Comment

My son is not over 18, he is 14.

I didnt know you can post and look at photos on here, but I dont think i will share any with my son in it until I know if it is illegal or not.

Thanks for letting me know thou, i will try find them.

quote:
        Originally posted by DJ Guy Productions:
        You know good question, But over all I think if the child is over 18 I think it would be fine, you can check with Corey @ INA on that to make sure. But having photo's available for all of the forum to see is fine. Alot of the members share their vacations, personal pictures. Which alot of them are great. I wish I had a digital camera, will look into getting one soon

Kristopher

quote:

Comment

quote:
          My son is not over 18, he is 14.

I didnt know you can post and look at photos on here, but I dont think i will share any with my son in it until I know if it is illegal or not.

Posting photos of minor children here is fine as long as they are tasteful, true naturist photos and it is done with parental consent.

I would hope the child should also have a say in it as well..

Comment

In my opinion I think it would be best if the photos were family shots rather than of your son alone. However, as I said, that's just my opinion. Certain people in our society might be less apt to print out copies of a family if all they want is children.

It's good that your 14-year-old son is comfortable being nude--especially with his mother. He's at the age when many nudist boys and girls shy away from social nudity.

Comment

The CFF/INA photo archive (available for paying members) has a lot of nice familyphotos - genuine ones.

However, you wrote earlier: "If your child is a bit of an exhibionist like our son" and later "my son embarking into the nudist life." [meaning he once left off his pants] ...Hmm, and he's only 14? And "But we just wanted the photo to share with others and to keep as a treasured memory of his first step into nuturalism."

Maybe it is just me, but it all sounds a bit weird?

You can attach a (smallish) photo of your family (clothed if you like) also here, you can attach it to any message you post. You can also start your own photoalbum etc.

Comment

Sorry maybe I didnt explain myself. He is an exhibionist in that he hangs around girls and talks commonly about sex with his friends. Perhaps I was using the word very loosly. I didnt mean that he hangs out naked with his friends or anything, i think that is not very likely to happen as I know he is ashamed because he is not big and muscly etc...

Also I probably wouldnt post any nude photos of him or him with us in it on the internet, because as innocent I believe everyone is here, someone might Google it and get a photo of him. I dont think I could bear that, what I meant was share the photo with other family members and maybe put it in his photo album.

At the moment we are just new to this nudist thing.

Kylie.

quote:
                Originally posted by Naturist4Ever:
                The CFF/INA photo archive (available for paying members) has a lot of nice familyphotos - genuine ones.

However, you wrote earlier: "If your child is a bit of an exhibionist like our son" and later "my son embarking into the nudist life." [meaning he once left off his pants] ...Hmm, and he's only 14? And "But we just wanted the photo to share with others and to keep as a treasured memory of his first step into nuturalism."

Maybe it is just me, but it all sounds a bit weird?

You can attach a (smallish) photo of your family (clothed if you like) also here, you can attach it to any message you post. You can also start your own photoalbum etc.

Comment

I think that it is great that you would like to take photos of your son for his private album or for family enjoyment. If he is into the naturist lifestyle, he may very well enjoy seeing pics of him as a young man. I say go for it and enjoy. It is good that you are encouraging him in the nudist lifestyle. Enjoy

Comment

Working...
                  X