another newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another newbie

hello, i'm new to the nudist/naturist thing. i really enjoy nudity but don't know how to handle it. i go to school in oklahoma but am from texas. i always wanted to try it publicly but don't really want to bring it up to my friends for fear of a "what the hell" reaction. i'm looking for places in oklahoma where i can go and there will be lots of other nudist there. i think i won't feel so awkward in a large group my first time. looking for any ideas? i thought of hippie hollow when i go home it's within two hours of my house. any places in OK

hello, i'm new to the nudist/naturist thing. i really enjoy nudity but don't know how to handle it. i go to school in oklahoma but am from texas. i always wanted to try it publicly but don't really want to bring it up to my friends for fear of a "what the hell" reaction. i'm looking for places in oklahoma where i can go and there will be lots of other nudist there. i think i won't feel so awkward in a large group my first time. looking for any ideas? i thought of hippie hollow when i go home it's within two hours of my house. any places in OK

Comment

Can't really help you with localities and experiences from this side of the globe, but I can welcome you aboard

Hope ya enjoy the forum and hope your first time goes really well.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Just try: " Hey guys,let's go to a nudist park this weekend. How about it??" Do it in mixed company.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy the site.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Jibby. I know there are others from Oklahoma here, so maybe they can chime with places in Oklahoma.

Enjoy your time on the forums. There many good people here who are free with the advice!

Comment

Jibby, Welcome to the forums.

I would like to add that most people do not react the way you think they would. We have people that agree with us, others say it is not for them but they think no different of us. We have not met anyone who turned on us because we have a clothing optional home or go to nude venues.

This is a nice place to learn, but be careful of what you post on the internet. By your typing I am assuming that you are only in Middle or High School. Most people here started being nude at home, then moved on to vacationing at resorts and so on.

Good Luck and enjoy the forums.

Comment

actually i'm very much out of high school. most people in general don't go out of state for high school. i will be graduating with my bachelors of science in engineering in may from a large division 1 university. a forum is very informal to me. therefore i don't go to great lengths for spelling or typing corrections, sorry bout that.

Comment

welcome to the forum and enjoy your social nudist atmosphere. i can tell you from experience it's all you wish for and more.

Comment

I understand what you are saying because im in the same situation. Im afraid my friends will think im weird or a perv or something

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by jibby:
                      actually i'm very much out of high school. most people in general don't go out of state for high school. i will be graduating with my bachelors of science in engineering in may from a large division 1 university. a forum is very informal to me. therefore i don't go to great lengths for spelling or typing corrections, sorry bout that.

Thanks for clarifying for me. I apoligize for making the assumption.

Congratulations on your upcoming Graduation.

Since you are old enough to go to a club, go and enjoy yourself. Once you go, you will be trying to drag your buddies along. Good Luck.

Comment

http://www.aanr.com/regions_clubs_regions.html American Association For Nude Recreation

http://www.nudistexplorer.com/nudeusa.htm

http://www.nudistparksusa.net

Comment

Working...
                        X