Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:
    Originally posted by hm0504:
    [qb] The size of a penis in its flaccid state is no clear indicator of its size in an erect state. Generally, penises that are smaller in their flaccid state have a much greater increase in size when erect. The size of a penis in its flaccid state is largely due to the amount of residual blood and the amount of spongy material retracted, or not, into the body.
    [/qb]
    That is so true. I consider myself to be about or slightly above average size when fully erect, but, depending on the temperature, time of day, level of excitement, the way I'm sitting, ..., sometimes my penis almost disappears into my body. I have noticed that this is especially true of non-circumcised penises. So, even when everyone is completely nude, you can't compare the size of everyone's penis.
    I remember the first time my wife and I went. She mentioned to me that my penis was bigger that everyone else's. (Up to that point, she primarily saw me nude during sex so had no frame of reference as to the size of flaccid penises.) It was a few days later that she realized that everyone there was flaccid and that I was no different when not stimulated.
    And don't worry about erections either. They very rarely happen in a nudist setting. (If you're concerned, there are plenty of existing posts that cover this. Just do a search.)

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Fresh Air:
      [qb] The hardest part about introducing ones self to social nudism is over coming ones own inhibitions, which have nothing to do with the real sitiation.Fresh Air [/qb]
      Ah! This is exactly the kind of thing I need to hear as I slowly "come out" myself!

Comment

Taken from Desiderata:

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Don't take it too literally, just think about the concept.

Comment

This is gonna be short (no pun intended). "I am what I am!" No other creature on earth is concerned with size. Why should we be any different.

Big Mac

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by NewAndNude:
            [qb] This is why I enjoy NetNude and their photo galleries. I don't mind other males seeing me nude at the local University pool [/qb]
            NewAndNude I hate to take this off track but I am very curious, what university is this that allows nude swims? You are very fortunate to have one that allows this.

Also, you state you're a male student in your profile, so your chosen avatar image is a bit confusing!

Comment

Nudists don't care about the size of your penis or breasts, only about the size of your heart.

Melissa

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by melissastarr:
                [qb] Nudists don't care about the size of your penis or breasts, only about the size of your heart.

Melissa [/qb]
                And in some cases, about your marital status--in order to determine whether or not you can be "trusted", and whether or not to accept you.

Comment

Sandar, when you came in to this world did anyone ask you what size penis you wanted?? No one asked me, so I figure I got what was issued to me. I don't worry about taking it back and asking for a different one or how someone got what they got.

GrnHrnt!!!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Jon-Marc:
                    [qb]
                    quote:
                    Originally posted by melissastarr:
                    [qb] Nudists don't care about the size of your penis or breasts, only about the size of your heart.

Melissa [/qb]
                    And in some cases, about your marital status--in order to determine whether or not you can be "trusted", and whether or not to accept you. [/qb]
                    Great point! Nudists aren't as all accepting as they let on to be or we'd not have so much prejudice against singles.

Comment

>>No other creature on earth is concerned with size. Why should we be any different.<<

That's not true at all - the size of various parts of both the male and female anatomy is of great significance to a very large number of species, large and small.

Murray

Comment

Murray,
                        What I am saying is you got what you got so don't worry about it. It is not that big (excuse the pun) of a thing to worry about. There are more important issues in life to be concerned with. In fact, I am surprised how often this subject comes up in INA. We should be discussing how people can get along better period.

GrnHrnt

Comment

I understood what you meant, GrnHrnt, and I fully agree. We have moved beyond the species who do think that size matters. Now there's a debate subject that would get some people bristling - "the people who do believe that 'size matters' are not as fully evolved". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Murray

Comment

Personally, I'm more embarassed about my big nose than my small penis. Truly!

Comment

I should have said "concerned by", rather than embarrassed. Both have worked well for me, even though my nose runs and I have had to have my nose cortorized several times due to bloody noses that woyldn't stop.

Comment

I agree with Melissa--it is not the size of the penis --but your heart--that is what the lord wants from us

Comment

Working...
                                X