Home nudist in Calgary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home nudist in Calgary

Hello fellow nudists I'm a single male in Calgary, who's extremely new to the nudist lifestyle. I've spent the last year walking around my house nude, and that's it. I'm looking for fellow Calgarians (Male/female) to share my initial experiences with, my place or yours.

I welcome replies from everyone, as I'm looking to make friends with people all over the globe.

Hello fellow nudists I'm a single male in Calgary, who's extremely new to the nudist lifestyle. I've spent the last year walking around my house nude, and that's it. I'm looking for fellow Calgarians (Male/female) to share my initial experiences with, my place or yours.

I welcome replies from everyone, as I'm looking to make friends with people all over the globe.

Comment

Hi Michael,

I'm a fellow Canadian as well. Another place you might want to look is NudeCanadian.com there are quite a few people from your area on those forums.

Welcome to the forums and the lifestyle

Comment

Don't woory, you're not alone. You'll meet a lot of people here.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Cirram, I have joined the other site as well, thanks.

I definitely look forward to meeting new people in these forums.

Comment

Your next step will be to visit a nude resort, campground, or activity. Like you I was an at home nudist for a long time and then finally took the plunge with my wife when we visited Little Tribune Beach on Hornby Island in BC. Both my wife and I loved it and now we not only go there quite frequently but have started visiting naturist resorts in the sunny south during the winters. We wish we had started doing this years ago,
            Nice to have no tan lines.

Comment

I am considering visiting a Nudist resort or B&B in the next few months. I've been doing a lot of reading on the internet, but can't decide on where to go.

Can anybody recommend a good place to go for my first nude visit? I'm a single male!

Comment

im a 16 year old nudist from calgary, hike up in nose hill park, i did for 6 hrs before seeing anyone

Comment

Nude in Calgary

Just thought I would add in. Last year through nudecanadian I discovered a place on the Elbow river west of the weasel head. Great little spot to catch some sun. Since then, throug the web and word of mouth a few more people have been using the spot. This is an open invitation to nudies in Calgary to come out. The season is over for this year, but I expect to be back in the spring. Send ma a note an I'll send directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_michael View Post

Hey Michael, I'm in California going to school but when I go home it's to Calgary. I'm new to this too, so if you want, I'll let you know when I'm in town.

Comment

Billyson123

Hi Michael,

I would love to join you around your house being nude its very refreshing

bill

Comment

im from germany ^^ its a bit far away ? :P

Comment

Working...
                        X