sunnyside beach north - victoria - australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunnyside beach north - victoria - australia

has any one been to sunnyside beach north vic. thinking of going want oppinions of it, it looks like a bit of a walk to get to. does it get bussy???? that sort of thing.

has any one been to sunnyside beach north vic. thinking of going want oppinions of it, it looks like a bit of a walk to get to. does it get bussy???? that sort of thing.

Comment

Yep, been there. In fact being the closest nude beach to my home I've been there more often than other places. Although on saying that, it's not my favourite nude beach in Victoria.

It's a little bit of a walk from the car park although nothing major. Probably about 5 minutes I'd say. Basically it's a quick whip round the a small rocky point in the coast from Sunnyside beach itself which is not C/O.

There isn't a lot of parking on offer so when the car park is full (I'd estimate the car park would hold 50-60 cars) you end up having to line up along side the entrance road. If that is the case the walk can be a bit longer.

There is an ammenties block in the car park and in my opinion is kept relatively clean.

The beach itself is not large by Australian standards but is quite comfortable. Being on the bay there is no surf but some people like that and it can make for a rather tranquil outing.

It is more populated on weekends and public holidays as one would expect but I have never been there when it was too busy to find a spot to relax. Just for the record I have been there about half a dozen times.

The beach faces west so you have the sun until dusk so it doesn't get too cold too quickly later in the arvo. It also allows for some beautiful sunsets over the water.

All in all I think Sunnyside North beach is not as hard to get to as people make out and is definately worth a visit to form your own opinion. I don't believe you will be disappointed.

As I said, not my favourite C/O beach in Victoria. That prize would definately go to Point Impossible, just north of Torquay on the surf coast. I would suggest you give that a try sometime Booker as well. I think you will be impressed.

Hope I was of some help and enjoy your visit to Sunnyside North.

Comment

nude swims in victoria australia

solar west nudist group 2nd and 4th saturday february to november 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. (bring a plate of food) (people are admitted between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.) (2 large pools, Sauna, Steam Room, and Spa)
        www.members.optusnet.com.au/solarwest/facilities.html

metro east nudist club 1st and 3rd and 5th saturday march to december 7:00 p.m. until 10:15 p.m. www.metroeastmelbourne.com

Con Fab alternate sundays 7:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. www.dte.org.au/ConFab.html

Comment

Working...
        X