Hi Guys, heres an update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys, heres an update

Well, its been a few weeks since I first started walking around the house naked. I am very much enjoying the freedom to do so. I am still finding it difficult to control unexpected erections, my girlfriend and her daughter find it very amusing and are having too much fun picking on me about it.

Well, its been a few weeks since I first started walking around the house naked. I am very much enjoying the freedom to do so. I am still finding it difficult to control unexpected erections, my girlfriend and her daughter find it very amusing and are having too much fun picking on me about it.

Comment

the more you are nude around others the less erections will occurr! when a woman gets sexually excited her nipples have darker circles around the edges. i've read this in some articles. see if you notice that! part of the disadvantage of being a male is our organs are on the outside of the body.

Comment

It will get easier. You'll see.

Comment

I hope it gets easier. Also, what do you guys think about normal daily contact, I mean, do you treat it as if you were fully clothed?, because hugs and inncocent snuggling on the couch are two different beasts when clothed and un-clothed. Is it absolutly inappropriate to have any sort of bodliy contact with her daughter, I fell i have to walk on eggshells around her, buts its very hard to do because she is naturally a very touchy feely person in the sense of nice warm hugs and such and I don't want her to feel that I push her away for the wrong reasons, most of my erection problems come from her innocent contacts.

Comment

Aphex

You have to be very careful in situations as you describe as you’re a guest or friend of the mothers.

Depending on the age of your girlfriend’s daughter, I would be very careful being nude or stimulated by innocent hugs or body contact around her.

One innocent mention of that to her friends or at her school could result in you being reported and lead to serious problems not only for her but her mom and you being nude and having an erection around [if underage <18] her, could result in some serious sex offense charges for you. Also, if she is underage the child protective services could take custody of the child, and cause real problems the mother and daughter.

Comment

I agree with Gary.
              If your erection is induced by contact not intended to be more than close proximity then I suggest you reassess your bodies ability to interpret this stimulation and adjust your behavior. You don't want to send the wrong signals.

Just my opinion

Comment

Seems simple to me. Put on a pair of jeans or shorts when they come and visit you.

Comment

Working...
                X