X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the guys

Gentlemen,

Allow me to lead into the question.

I am a 21 year old male with a not so older brother. We have lived with our dad ever since he and our mother divorced. Before coming to live our father, he explained to us that he was an indoor/backyard nudist. He wanted to know if we had any objection to his lifestyle and our thoughts on the matter. Neither of us really cared considering we were both totally comfortable with our bodies and we all have the same stuff down below. After a while, and during a hellish Arizona summer, we both adopted his philosophy and shed our clothes. We are now an all guy nudist family and I have to say that I like the environment. There are times that it has the potential to become a bad "frat house" movie like every Super Bowl Sunday for example. For the most part though, I find it way cool. The one thing that I like most about it is the fact that we relate and share so much more about "just being male." I now actually enjoy hanging out (literally) with my dad, bro and a beer just talking about life. Our relationships are closer than they have ever been.

Okay so this is my question....
    Are there any sons or dads out there that have had any similar experiences and would want to share their views on just being naked guys and the male bonding aspect ?
    Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,
    desertnudedude

Gentlemen,

Allow me to lead into the question.

I am a 21 year old male with a not so older brother. We have lived with our dad ever since he and our mother divorced. Before coming to live our father, he explained to us that he was an indoor/backyard nudist. He wanted to know if we had any objection to his lifestyle and our thoughts on the matter. Neither of us really cared considering we were both totally comfortable with our bodies and we all have the same stuff down below. After a while, and during a hellish Arizona summer, we both adopted his philosophy and shed our clothes. We are now an all guy nudist family and I have to say that I like the environment. There are times that it has the potential to become a bad "frat house" movie like every Super Bowl Sunday for example. For the most part though, I find it way cool. The one thing that I like most about it is the fact that we relate and share so much more about "just being male." I now actually enjoy hanging out (literally) with my dad, bro and a beer just talking about life. Our relationships are closer than they have ever been.

Okay so this is my question....
    Are there any sons or dads out there that have had any similar experiences and would want to share their views on just being naked guys and the male bonding aspect ?
    Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,
    desertnudedude

Comment

A man can wish, can't he?

Sorry about the sarcasm. It may not describe my situation, but I do find your story to be very encouraging. Don't be afraid to invite more nudists into your group.

P.S. Welcome to ClothesFree!

Comment

I have completely no interest whatsoever in ever being nude around my parents. And, I've never desired the chance or opportunity to be nude around them. Not to mention they're both totally prudish and immature when I discuss it, I just can't imagine it. They're the kind of people who are nude in one place and only one place - the shower.

Comment

I grew up as a nudist with my parents so Im nude around them whenever its warm. I even have gone to Paridise lakes nudist resort with my parents who r in their late sixties. Its no big deal to me, hojo24

Comment

Desertnudedude: Loved your story. Thanks for the new topic. And welcome to the INA forum from another Phoenix naturist

Comment

Ok, show of hands. How many guys want to drive to his house with a case of beer in the backseat???

Steve

Comment

Desertnudedude: Great story. I didn't become a nudist until a couple of years ago, but even that is limited to whoever is around the house at the time.

Do you or your dad and brother have nude visitors, or even visitors who know of your being nude around each other? I think that is kind of neat, being able to have a male bonding relationship that is kept within the family. Do you all get together and go to resorts together, or is this just a home thing.

Maybe one day, I'll visit Phoenix and visit. Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Hey nudeM,

Yeah my dad has a couple of buddies that he plays ball with that come over often in the summer. They swim, play poker and just lounge. Both guys know about our household and seem to be quite comfortable here. They always strip down the minute they get into the house.

Right now it is just a home thing, although my brother was telling me about a nude camping retreat that sounds like fun. I need to get more information on it though.

Thanks for the post. Arizona is beautiful, you should get out here sometime.

desertnudedude

Comment

Hey Jimmy,
                    I bet your parents are naked in one other place...namely the bed...when they're doin' it! Sorry for the sophemorish statement but I couldn't resist putting the image into your head. Feel free to hurl now... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Last year when I was in Hawaii with my son we were walking along the beach and came across some people sunbathing nude, he looked at me and said we should try it. That was all it took now when ever he is in town and the weather is nice we head to Collins Beach on Sauvie Island and enjoy a swim and sunbath the way God intended us to. I am 53 and my son is 30. Still working on the wife to join us. Beer Good! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

hh [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish my sons would do that with their families at our house. They were raised nudist, but I guess it didn't stick. Hooray for you and your Dad and Bro, Desertnudedude! Enjoy!

Comment

Hats off, indeed everything off, to you guys who have the nude life with your grown children. I must have screwed up somewhere. My kids once they were grown, wanted nothing to do with nudity. I wish it were otherwise but they are free to make there own decisions.

Comment

Great bonding dude. I don't have any family in Houston, so I don't know what it would've been like. Sounds like you guys have a healthy relationship. I'll bring some Texas Beer if you let me know when the next party is.

Comment

You are so lucky desertnudedude. I was brought up by my mother alone and living with a spinster Aunt. Nudity was a word that didn't exist then. Nobobody was ever nude anywhere in our house (perhaps they were under the shower !! who knows ??). I was brought up in a very prudish manner and was so shy that I never even took my shirt off around the house and garden. I don't think I could use the word bonding for any activity that occurred when I was young.

Things have changed now - [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Its only the winter that slows down nudity now. I have used nudity to BOND with many visiting friends. I think being nude with friends does bond a relationship. It shows that you are prepared to show and tell everything about yourself - ultimate honesty.

Today only 62F outside and cloudy - no bonding today [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

JAMES

Comment

Working...
                              X