Out of the Closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of the Closet

I've had an interest in nudism my entire life, but have never been able to openly practice it. The only times I ever went nude around the house were when I was alone, since my first wife thought it was "weird". I'm now lucky enough to be married to a beautiful lady who encourages me to go nude whenever I want. She isn't into nudism, but has no problem with me being nude around the house, in the yard (fenced), etc. I feel liberated, and now truely think of myself as a nudist. My wife has agreed to go with me to the nude race in October, where she'll be a volunteer (clothed). It'll be my first time to be nude around others except in locker rooms, etc. and one time at a nude yoga class (that was interesting). I've wanted to go to a nudist resort as long as I can remember, and the time has finally arrived. Non-nudist simply don't know what they're missing....as the old commercial once said...."Oh what a feeling!!!!"

I've had an interest in nudism my entire life, but have never been able to openly practice it. The only times I ever went nude around the house were when I was alone, since my first wife thought it was "weird". I'm now lucky enough to be married to a beautiful lady who encourages me to go nude whenever I want. She isn't into nudism, but has no problem with me being nude around the house, in the yard (fenced), etc. I feel liberated, and now truely think of myself as a nudist. My wife has agreed to go with me to the nude race in October, where she'll be a volunteer (clothed). It'll be my first time to be nude around others except in locker rooms, etc. and one time at a nude yoga class (that was interesting). I've wanted to go to a nudist resort as long as I can remember, and the time has finally arrived. Non-nudist simply don't know what they're missing....as the old commercial once said...."Oh what a feeling!!!!"

Comment

congrats on two things! your coming out and the beauticul woman you have found! i too was in the same situation as you. i choose clothing optional resorts when traveling. that way my wife can stay clothed or shed them at her pace. don't forget to make her comfortable also after all she has done for you. enjoy the lifestyle as much as you can!!

Comment

Sounds very much like me, my wife is totally accepting of me nude around the house and garden even though she doesn't have any interest in nudism and doesn't encourage me. Like Tiger2Tex I need to get out of the closet, I've been a nudist for a long time but have only been open about it in recent years and am just itching to get into a social setting. I keep casually letting people know of my nudist liking just to see what their reaction is.

Comment

Way to go, Tiger! Glad you have a great wife to share with. Maybe it won't be too long before she sheds the threads.

Comment

Going to a nude resort and being constantly exposed to the nekkid body might gradually swing your wife over - I know it did with mine

Comment

I visited a nudist resort for the first time in my life yesterday, after waiting for more than 50 years. Although I was a bit nervous, it was a wonderful experience. It felt great to be able to walk among the trees and around the lake without any clothing, and to skinny dip for the first time since I was young. I was careful to apply sunscreen, but I still got a little red in places that hadn't seen much sun over the years. Although I know that it's just the way things are at a nudist facility, I was nevertheless still struck by how "normal" it seemed to stand there and talk to others (male and female) while nude. I can't wait to go back sometime, and hopefully my wife will join me in the future.

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Tiger2Tex:
                I visited a nudist resort for the first time in my life yesterday, after waiting for more than 50 years.

I waited a long time also, and now regret those wasted years. It truly is a wonderful and liberating start to the rest of one's life.

Comment

Take your wife to a resort on a hot day. If it's not CO, she will strip when she sees she can't get in the pool with you.
                  I really hope this works out. She sounds like a good sport to me. My money is on her for joining you soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X