Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys and gurls, my name is Frankie and im 19 and want to become a naturist. So that I could get to know everyone, would people like to post their favourite pic of themselves being a naturist and a little introduction for me. and feel free to ask me any questions at all.
    Frankie
    xx

Hey guys and gurls, my name is Frankie and im 19 and want to become a naturist. So that I could get to know everyone, would people like to post their favourite pic of themselves being a naturist and a little introduction for me. and feel free to ask me any questions at all.
    Frankie
    xx

Comment

Welcome to the forums Frankie.

Though I don't think you'll get many photos just coming out of the gate my friend.

But, remember to keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times and to remain seated until the ride comes to a complete stop.
      Thank you and enjoy the ride.

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Frankie. I, too, echo the fact, don't be surprised by not receiving any nude pics from others on here. Sharing pics is usually not a way to meet other nudists. Nice gesture, but definately not a way to meet others.

Lots of luck and welcome to the forums. It's always nice to see new members come on board.

Comment

Hi Frankie -
          Where are you at in England? I've got a naturist buddy in Wolverhampton. There are apparently a number of naturist societies or landed clubs in England. He vacations in the summer in South Hauts. I'll attach one of my favorite piccy's (that British for American pix, I understand,) but you may find that it is better to give than recieve. I note you didn't post a piccy as an avatar but if you want to share piccy's, set up a climate of giving first. You might check my member photo albums. too.
          And welcome to CFI
          quote:
          Originally posted by funky2003:
          Frankie
          xx

Comment

Dear Frankie.
            Welcome to the group, I just sent you a private message regards your points raised, trust it arrives.

Comment

Dear John Spooner,
              Your pictures are so very original, creative, such as your climbing up a telephone pole, standing in the bath tub with a toy duck and now the one with each foot in a tire! What next?

Comment

Working...
              X