Looking for friends in Tampa/bradent/sarasota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for friends in Tampa/bradent/sarasota

Hi we are in Sarasota, Florida. we were wonderfing if there are any others in our area. we are part of a local club and looking for others who to get together for activities and resort visit and home parties. let us know.

Bryan and Jen

Hi we are in Sarasota, Florida. we were wonderfing if there are any others in our area. we are part of a local club and looking for others who to get together for activities and resort visit and home parties. let us know.

Bryan and Jen

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Bryan and Jen:
      Bryan and Jen

Hey guys. Glad to see some more fellow Floridians here. What club are you with?

I'm in Land O Lakes just nort of Tampa and am a member at Lake Como

I also have a home activities group - see backyardbares.com

Comment

Hi. My girlfriend and I don't live in your area but vacation at one of the resorts twice a year. We usually like to stay in Sarasota beach for a couple of days too. In fact we're making a trip to Caliente Oct 14th.

If you'd like to meet there, that would be cool,, or we like to go to dinner sometimes at one of the restaurants in St Armand Circle. Sometimes we stay at the Radisson Lido for a couple of days.

Comment

Working...
        X