It's hard to be single, and a nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's hard to be single, and a nudist

I'm a 22 yr old, white male. I'm single. I've visited nudist clubs and resorts. I have a great time, then when i leave they say that i can't come back unless I bring a lady friend with me. Of course, it's hard to find a lady friend who will come to a resort with me.

Is there anywhere where Single nudists can go?

I find it rather odd that a place would allow you to visit as a single male, and to enjoy the day, and then be told not to come back unless you've got a lady with you.

Unless something happened while you were there, it seems rather unusual.

My advice - find other places to go.

Comment

I had a similar experience my first time at Desert Shadows (a long time ago), although a little different circumstance. I told them that this was my first experience at a resort (true) and that my wife wasn't willing to accompany me. I simply wanted to visit for the day and enjoy the sun without worrying about neighbors peeking through the fence. I was hesitently welcomed and enjoyed the day, but upon check out, they informed me that next time my wife must accompany me. I was able to get my wife to accompany me at a later date, and have been back since by myself with no further mention.

Comment

I find it odd that this group would have such limitations, especially given the their lifestyle. Sounds as if they are saying it is ok to be nude if you are a couple so we can weed out the possibility of having a gay man/woman lurking amongst them.
        Wonder what happens if you are long-time member and lose your spouse, are you automatically tossed out the door?

Comment

Originally posted by bunsunr View Post
          I find it odd that this group would have such limitations, especially given the their lifestyle. Sounds as if they are saying it is ok to be nude if you are a couple so we can weed out the possibility of having a gay man/woman lurking amongst them.
          Don't you know that all single male nudists are paedophiles, rapists, and are only there to take your wife away from you?

Wonder what happens if you are long-time member and lose your spouse, are you automatically tossed out the door?
          It happens!

Pete Knight

Comment

Single Nudists

Would this be a good time to plug http://www.SingleNudist.com/ ?

While the site is not as large as traditional dating sites, it is quality. Every members is a card carrying nudist.

Comment

just wondering

On reading the original post in this thread a thought occurred to me that perhaps the writer was in some way, "inappropriate" in his behavior while visiting the club. While it is true that most clubs seek a "gender balance" most do admit single males and they are generally invited back unless...

While I am partnered I frequently visit nudist venues in and around the greater southwest as a single (or with my sons) and have never had an issue or in any way made to feel like I was not welcomed.

Comment

Originally posted by tulsanudist22 View Post
                I'm a 22 yr old, white male. I'm single. I've visited nudist clubs and resorts. I have a great time, then when i leave they say that i can't come back unless I bring a lady friend with me. Of course, it's hard to find a lady friend who will come to a resort with me.

Is there anywhere where Single nudists can go?
                Oaklake Trails just down I-44 will not let married people come without their spouse at least visiting once with them but there are a number of singles who are welcomed as members and visitors.

It's a great place. 400+ acres to roam and great people. Give it a try.

Okieman

Comment

THANX Brian

Thanx Brian,
                  Good site.

I'm a divorsed, single guy. I'm good with being along right now. I've been divorced 5 years. I have kids, I'm not rushing into anything. My kids come first, as they should.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by usuallylurk View Post
                    My advice - find other places to go.
                    I concur. You could also find a non-landed club in your area and I know some non-landed clubs have meetings at members houses which could include hot tubbing and such.

If you have the funds or time, maybe you can start your own club or resort.

Comment

Indian Hills off I-12 near New Orleans accepts single nudists. The other nudist place near it does not.

Don't know what's in the Tulsa area.

Comment

This is a problem

It is my goal to visit as many nudist resorts, recreational areas and clubs as I can both nationally and hopefully internationally.

I am married and my wife shares the nudist lifestyle with me, however, I do travel alone on business frequently. I have been turned down in Connecticut, Florida, and both North and South Carolina, because I was traveling alone.

I always find friendly people at free nudist beaches, but groups have a limit on single males and resorts it appears frown upon single males visiting them, and those are usually resorts with a day use fee.

Do single women have this problem, I think not.

Comment

Here is an idea?

Originally posted by briansp View Post
                          Would this be a good time to plug http://www.SingleNudist.com/ ?

While the site is not as large as traditional dating sites, it is quality. Every members is a card carrying nudist.

Yes it is a good time to plug that website, however I would find it a lot better if I didn't have to be a member of AANR as well.

Question: Why doesn't CFI have a single nudist site for your members???????

Just a thought anyways.

Comment

Cheffred, you actually bring up a very good point. What happens when married men traveling out of town alone on business and they decide to visit a nude resort for some relaxation. Are they turned away because their wives don't travel with them?

Comment

I had to go to Pheonix for a couple days in the spring and the resort there said I could come by without any problems, even without my wife. I had too much to do and never made it by. I think it was the Shangri-La ranch.

I would suppose they do not want to be seen as pickup places by women, but it does seem rather odd that they couldn't just deal with each person on an individual basis. After all, there are women who pickup men too.

Comment

Working...
                              X