Lupin Lodge, Red, White and Blue and Kiva House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupin Lodge, Red, White and Blue and Kiva House

I hadn't thought to ask before but another topic has a bunch of our fellows talking about meeting up on the east coast at a resort that is close to all. Is there anyone along the Central Coast of California who goes to Lupin Lodge, Red, White and Blue Beach or the Kiva House. I'd love to make new face to face aquaintences as nice as the people here are. I've been rather down physically as some of you may know and am very pallid but I'm ready to go back into the sun now that the weather is starting to co-operate. So, anyone I know here that I might meet in one of those places. It would be great. Elery

I hadn't thought to ask before but another topic has a bunch of our fellows talking about meeting up on the east coast at a resort that is close to all. Is there anyone along the Central Coast of California who goes to Lupin Lodge, Red, White and Blue Beach or the Kiva House. I'd love to make new face to face aquaintences as nice as the people here are. I've been rather down physically as some of you may know and am very pallid but I'm ready to go back into the sun now that the weather is starting to co-operate. So, anyone I know here that I might meet in one of those places. It would be great. Elery

Comment

Lupin and RW& B are both great. Been to both a few times. i would love to meet other local nudist for a trip to either.

Comment

Elery-
        It's nice to hear that there are people planning a get-together around Santa Cruz, as it's one of my favorite areas of the country. Have people already made the trip? If not, are they still planning one? I just got back from six months outside the country, and I really miss Kiva and Red, White & Blue (but especially Kiva) and I plan to go back some weekend soon. Have a great weekend.
        Rafa66

Comment

My partner and I will be going to Red White and Blue beach tomorrow afternoon and camping out until Sunday.

Jose

Comment

hi married couple in our 50s we been going to r/w/b for 20 yrs its great love to meet other nudists our ages

Comment

Working...
            X