Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disabled in N.J. seeks activity partner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabled in N.J. seeks activity partner.

Disabled M/W/M 46 looking for similar activity partner. I like camping, beaches, pools, gardening, many not too physical things. I can drive and walk (albeit slowly) when I get there. You don't HAVE to be disabled but I think it would be advantageous because otherwise you would run rings around me. I can slow down but I can't go any faster.

To clarify, I go to nudist resorts and regular camping resorts as well as a nude beach and regular beaches. If we connect, you'd be welcome on any or all of my trips during the Summer months. Please be local as in New Jersey (possibly Eastern Pennsylvania or Southern New York State). Write me and let's talk. [email protected]

Disabled M/W/M 46 looking for similar activity partner. I like camping, beaches, pools, gardening, many not too physical things. I can drive and walk (albeit slowly) when I get there. You don't HAVE to be disabled but I think it would be advantageous because otherwise you would run rings around me. I can slow down but I can't go any faster.

To clarify, I go to nudist resorts and regular camping resorts as well as a nude beach and regular beaches. If we connect, you'd be welcome on any or all of my trips during the Summer months. Please be local as in New Jersey (possibly Eastern Pennsylvania or Southern New York State). Write me and let's talk. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
    X