Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any clothing optional places in Southern New Mexico ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any clothing optional places in Southern New Mexico ?

I'm hoping to introduce my wife to social naturism. So far, she is an indoor naturist and has joined me, while we are both nude, to stargaze, outside. She was almost ready to agree, when I first brought the subject up of going to a naturst campground, but has changed her mind. I'd like to be prepared when she changes it again. It won't take long to load the car!

I'm hoping to introduce my wife to social naturism. So far, she is an indoor naturist and has joined me, while we are both nude, to stargaze, outside. She was almost ready to agree, when I first brought the subject up of going to a naturst campground, but has changed her mind. I'd like to be prepared when she changes it again. It won't take long to load the car!

Comment

I live in New Mexico, and yes I can tell you there are some clothing optional places. You just have to know where to look. Up in the Jemas mountains there are hot-springs, that I have never been to, that are clothing optional. You have to be careful though, because some are clothing optional and some aren't. You don't want to go to a hotspring that isn't, and end up getting arrested.

Comment

I haven't been to the hotsprings out in New Mexico but I have been to to quite a few in Ca., Or., Nv. The ones that are hardest to get to,i.e. hiking a ways or driving over rough roads, are almost always clothing optional. Plus the first ones to get there generally set the tone. Most people who go to these places realize that they are clothing optional but lots of people are afraid to be the first one to go nude.

Comment

I think you would like to try Faywood Hot Springs between Deming and Silver City. It has been there a long time and they have done a great job in that they provide both clothing required and c/o areas. They have rental cabins and also rv spaces for tents and motorized vehicles. The rental prices include all facility use.

If the wife is unsure about nude recreation this is a good place to make the transition. The folks we met in the c/o pool were friendly and respectiful. If she is totally against the c/o facilities she can always go into the clothing required areas.

Faywood is a good place to make the fearful leap into naturism and I think you would really enjoy a couple of days there.

Comment

Working...
          X