Nudists in Rhode Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudists in Rhode Island

Looking for other naturalists in the Rhode Island Area. I have found three to date. Are there any more?

Looking for other naturalists in the Rhode Island Area. I have found three to date. Are there any more?

Comment

I live in Waterford CT and I have gone to SunnyRidge in CT serveral times but just do not get out as much as I would like. You can e-mail me if you like [email protected]

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by BrianRI:

Naturists -- not naturalists -- but there are two clubs near you -

Sun Ridge and Dyer Woods. So the answer is YES. Also not far from you but in Connecticut is Solair Recreation League. And finally, on Cape Cod you'll find Sandy Terraces Associates.

Do a Google search on any of those four.

Comment

Dyer Woods Family Oriented Nudist Campground (singles quota in place)

Person unaccompanied by a member of the opposite gender is encouraged to call and arrange an appointment. (maintain male/female balance)

http://www.sunclad.com/dyerwoods/dwoods5.asp

Comment

I GO TO Block Island often in the summer and enjoy the secluded beaches there where u can skinny-dip.Most of the time there is only a hand full of people and sometimes Im alone all day.

Comment

We have a summer place in Misquamicut. Too bad Moonstone beach is closed. That was my first nude experience,, and it was a great beach.
              Where do you go nude?

Comment

Hi from norhtern Rhode Island would like to hear from others in the ocean state

Comment

Brad123

Solair nudist camp/resort Woodstock Connecticut www.solairrl.com

Sun Ridge nudist resort Sterling Connecticut www.sunridge1.com

Berkshire Vista nudist resort Hancock Massachusetts www.berkshirevista.com

These places are singles friendly

Comment

What's this "Ocean State" business--is it somewhere near Li'l Rhody?

Comment

the ocean state is the state motto. There are many other states with a longer coaastline go figure

Comment

Just across the border here in CT.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Ctbeachguy:
                          Just across the border here in CT.

Here in the mini state we call it a state line. A border is between two countries. But yes I know what you meant.

Comment

Rhode Island is the ocean state where you are hardly ever more than a few minutes from an ocean view no matter where you are in Rhode Island. Used to keep a sail yacht in Warwick, was a pretty good place for day sail or trans atlantic if you wanted. Lots of sharks there by the bridge but they seldom bother anyone.

Comment

Working...
                            X