• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern North Carolina

Any clothes free folks out this way?

Any clothes free folks out this way?

Comment

A lot are in your area and Virginia Beach. Depends on how far south you are. Resorts are to the north and south of you, too. For some reason, only about 1 in 3000 or so nnaturists post here though.

Comment

Yep, I'm in Eastern NC. I frequent Pamlico Pines near New Bern but live west of there.

Comment

Myrtle Beach (SC) here -- just a couple of miles to the south.

Comment

Raleigh, NC here...looking for friends.

Comment

Hey there Free2be. Glad to see more people in the NC area. I work in Clayton twice a month. In fact, I'll be there Mon the 8th. Have you looked into Pamlico Pines in New Bern? www.pamlicopines.com

Comment

clayton nc here , home of the nekkid monday band. later shane

Comment

Hey Shane,

That makes two of us from Clayton! May be organizing a trip out to Pea Island or some other remote stretch of beach this summer...interested?

Comment

Richmond Va here and I go to Wilmington allot. Just is very difficult to find and the meet other nudists. Have driven I-95 nude allot. Feels great !

Comment

Hey folks, an update on Pamlico Pines. Due to illness, the owners have leased out Pamlico pines and it is now called Jasmine Trail Nudist Resort and Campground www.jasminetrail.com

Looks like they are gearing up for a great season! I plan on visiting there soon to find out more about the changes in store!

Comment

Where is Pamlico pines ?

Comment

Clam,

I think Pemlico Pines is in New Bern, NC. Don't know any directions or specific address.

Comment

Yes, just 11 miles east of New Bern, NC. take Route 17 South from Virginia Beach to 55 East on the North end of New Bern. Then 11 miles to Pamlico Pines, now known as Jasmine Trail.

It is a developing campground with pool, clubhouse, vollyball, trails, etc. Not a plush resort, but a true back to nature retreat.

Comment

I like the back to earth kind of place far more than the built up artificial environment. Just feels so much better. Good hiking too when nude.

Comment

Working...
                              X