Introduction to the Wolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction to the Wolf

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Steve and I have been a member of NetNude for a year, or so, and I am a new member of INA. I live in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. I look forward to being a respected member and talking with you all. Stay well and stay natural!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. My name is Steve and I have been a member of NetNude for a year, or so, and I am a new member of INA. I live in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. I look forward to being a respected member and talking with you all. Stay well and stay natural!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm also a member of NetNude and Naturist Christians, although there's rarely anything new posted in the latter. I hope your weather is more conducive to being nude than ours is.

Comment

Thankyou, sir!

Comment

Steve, Welcome!
          From the Pononos? Well if marriage is ever in the cards for you, you would not have to go far for the honeymoon! (Guess you hear that all the time).

Comment

Thankyou for the welcome and, no, I've never heard that before now! I'll tell you, though; The mountains, streams, and lakes are absolutely spectacular!

Comment

Welcome Steve,

Glad your are here.

Comment

Welcome wolf I'm farily new myself

Comment

Thankyou, very much!

Comment

Working...
                  X