Atlanta naturists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta naturists

I'm looking for new naturist friends in Metro Atlanta. I know about Serendipity and PV, etc. but don't want to continually travel that far just to hang out.

I'm looking for new naturist friends in Metro Atlanta. I know about Serendipity and PV, etc. but don't want to continually travel that far just to hang out.

Comment

There are a number of other people from Atlanta here on the site.

Comment

Define Metro. Marietta and Rockmart.

Not much of a social nudist. I'm a nudist, but not very social; my wife is much more social, but not into nudism. I've never found much to do at resorts and she's never found people who she could relate to, talk to, or whatever it might take to get her more involved or wanting to go back. A typical sort of situation, maybe.

But she lets me hang out nude at our Rockmart property. Spent most of the weekend there working on car and truck. Lovely weather, wasn't it?

Comment

I'm in Loganville (Gwinnett County). You're right about the weather--pretty unseasonable

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by freelou70:

You may want to contact Bare Buddies Nudist Club of Atlanta.

Founded in 1992, they are a "Non-Landed Travel Club" and affiliated with The American Association for Nude Recreation and The Naturist Society.

nifocinphx

Comment

Working...
            X