Angel Falls, North Anna River, Richmond Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Falls, North Anna River, Richmond Area

Have any Richmonders heard of "Angel Falls" along the North Anna River in Caroline County, right on the Hanover County line?

I've been there once and saw one other nude sun bather, so I stripped down myself. And even though I've checked it out, I was wondering what other people thought of it. Is it really safe? Or do police show up?

And which do you think is better, this place, or White Tail. I want to spend the weekend doing some fun nudist stuff, so I'd like to hear your opinion. Also, I'm always open to company.

Young nudist here by the way. 24 yo white male. Drop me a line. Summer is running out!

Never tried Angel Falls. Do they have a snack bar, live bands, and games? Volleyball courts, card games, or anything else fun to do? WTR has these and more. So, I never checked anywhere else.

Comment

Well I guess White Tail it is! I have reservations for Saturday. Hope to see a lot of you there!

I really hope to make some new friends.

Comment

Angel Falls is on the North Anna river, in the woods. The snack bar is what you bring with you. Volly Ball? You can bring one but dunno what you can do with it there. As to fun thngs to do? Well, is what you can come up with there. Is must a place in the woods on the river remote from everything.

If you truly want to be nude, then shed your clothes and all the other stuff of society and become totally natural in a totally natural setting!

Comment

Will be 100 here today, I bet Angel Falls will have many there. But I don't want to hike in all that heat and sit on hot rocks. Is a great place but extremes at both ends of the temp scale can tip the interest meter to the red area.....

Comment

Re: Angel Falls, North Anna River, Richmond Area

Apparently this area is no longer accessible. I decided to check it out this afternoon. I found the dirt road but it has a large No Trespassing sign on a concrete barrier.

Comment

Re: Angel Falls, North Anna River, Richmond Area

There has always been a no trespassing sign where you turn in. I wonder if they've just made it more evident. I'd like to go check it out again. I've been a couple of times.

Comment

Working...
              X