Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for nudist friends in Miami Beach who love boating

Greetings!
    I own a 20'Searay Sundeck, and would like to start an informal group of boat-owners and nude-boating enthusiasts that would like to get together for the pleasures of nude boating around miami on weekends.
    I often take day trips down to Elliott Key (only 45 or so minutes from Miami Beach), or out to the Stiltsville sandbar (I don't yet know if this racuous party area allows nudity).

...as we head south out of Miami, once we have cleared the Rickenbacker bridge (or if your REAL impatient just wait till we clear Brickell Key!), dropping the bathing suits, bikinis and towels and being naked with the sun and wind, getting the boat on plane and feeling the wind surround every inch of you is one of THE most awesome feelings in the world and a GREAT way to maintain that all-over tan!

It would be great to finally find a group of other LKQ (like, kind and quality) boaters who just dig getting naked while running your boats.

Tell, me, show me that there ARE some more that think like I do!

Greetings!
    I own a 20'Searay Sundeck, and would like to start an informal group of boat-owners and nude-boating enthusiasts that would like to get together for the pleasures of nude boating around miami on weekends.
    I often take day trips down to Elliott Key (only 45 or so minutes from Miami Beach), or out to the Stiltsville sandbar (I don't yet know if this racuous party area allows nudity).

...as we head south out of Miami, once we have cleared the Rickenbacker bridge (or if your REAL impatient just wait till we clear Brickell Key!), dropping the bathing suits, bikinis and towels and being naked with the sun and wind, getting the boat on plane and feeling the wind surround every inch of you is one of THE most awesome feelings in the world and a GREAT way to maintain that all-over tan!

It would be great to finally find a group of other LKQ (like, kind and quality) boaters who just dig getting naked while running your boats.

Tell, me, show me that there ARE some more that think like I do!

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Love2BoatNaked:
      Greetings!

Arrgh.. I'd love to but I'm too far away (Tampa Bay). I should be heading down to Haulover in the near future tho.

I'm also planning to buy a boat before fall and am going to round up some folks for a nude boating group here

Comment

Hey Adam,
        You are definately not alone. I can't imagine a beter way to spend the day. Unfortunately for both of us, I'm in the land of 10,000 lakes (specifically - Minneapolis, MN) and you're in the Keys. Wish I could join you. Wish others could join me. I know they must be out there. They are just soooo quiet and don't want anyone else to know. I hope they'll see this and speak up for both of us, in the Keys and in Minnesota. Enjoy!

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by PascoDoug:

I'm also planning to buy a boat before fall and am going to round up some folks for a nude boating group here

DUDE! I'm suddenly feeling the itch to visit Florida... Think of it, a bunch of us sailing the high seas with Rush tunes booming from the portable stereo. Can you hook a brother up with a place to stay?

U

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by Unwired:
            DUDE! I'm suddenly feeling the itch to visit Florida... Think of it, a bunch of us sailing the high seas with Rush tunes booming from the portable stereo.

I can definately see that happening UW

quote:
            Can you hook a brother up with a place to stay?

Hey well I do have a spare room and I'm still trying to find a nudist roommate to share my place here.. still no takers so far. I'm going to be putting a new ad up here soon.

Comment

Next time I make it to the east coast, I'm down. It only took 2 years of me bugging them ,but all my friedns in coral springs converted last weekend and went to Haulover with me and my fiance, so if you dont mind a mix'd gender group of 6-7 people (of 24-27 year olds) coming along, were all in! Ahoy!

Comment

so...two months have passed since my posting for nude boaters in the miami area and not one response from anyone local...most frustrating....to those that replied on this string, thanks.

why so much silence, i wonder...? i always thought boatings was a..shared experience.

Comment

We enjoy boating and whenever possible nude boating even more but we live on the West Coast. Doesn't meet your criteria.

but hope you are able to russle up some like minded boaters soon.

Good luck!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Love2BoatNaked:
                    so...two months have passed since my posting for nude boaters in the miami area and not one response from anyone local...most frustrating....to those that replied on this string, thanks.

why so much silence, i wonder...? i always thought boatings was a..shared experience.

Hey Dude,

It's really common for people not to respond from your area...You just have to be patient and wait for the ones to come along who will respond , ya know...

I have had trials of no response, and then a few, and among those few maybe 1 or 2 would actually have conversations with me...and sometimes it ended up going no further than that...

Just got to have patience dude...I know I am just waiting so far for the right people to chill with...(especially ones around my age 22/m/college student)...

Comment

yes..perhaps your right...its just...maddening that its so hard to find someone, or a group that would like to get together for raft-ups or such...
                      patience IS a virtue....along with getting into the boat and driving down to elliot key - to hell with waiting to get naked when you get there....get naked while driving down and feeling the wind surround you...!

Comment

Yeah dude, patience is a virtue...

And sometimes it won't workout when you think or feel you and that person have connected, or you feel that it is the type of person you can chill with...It's a weird world, you would think that people would jump at the chance to meet others in their area,

but a lot of people are a lot more skeptical than they come off as...And you just have to work through that skepticism, or move on...

I know I can be skeptic of someone, especially if they are too over zealous...

But hey, in due time the right ones will come along, and everything will be ALL to the GOOD!

Comment

It wont be for another couple of weeks till I get back there again with the lady. Synergy, you had a good tiem with us right. I know I was hungover and passed out, but Kristin tells me your a fine chap. Anyhow, we'd be all over this boating thing, but coming from SW Florida, its not every weekend. Relax Adam, count 2 rowdy pirate wannabees as yur crew as soon as we can spare a weekend from work.

Comment

My girlfriend and I are planning a trip down to Florida in a few weeks, spending a day at Haulover and then possibly to Caliente or Cypress Cove for an overnighter on the way back home.

We'd love to go nude boating. Maybe we'll run into you.

Comment

LOL, I didn't even know you knew I existed that day MIKE>..hahaha you were beyond GONE!!! LOL...Oh the tragedy...lol...(whaling in tears):::ALL I GOT TO SEE WAS YOUR SIDE ALL DAY, I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT YOUR FACE LOOKED LIKE, WHAAAA::::

It was still pretty cool...LOL...Yeah Kristin was cool too...

NEXT TIME, DON'T DRINK AND SUN!!!

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X