Hello to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to everyone

Hey there everybody. I am very new to this whole nudist thing but seem to be enjoying it very much, although I'm only nude here at the house and have only been to a resort/park one time I'm looking forward to my next visit to Cedar Creek Park in Pelion, SC later on this month. Anybody else near the Charleston area???.

Nofish95

Hey there everybody. I am very new to this whole nudist thing but seem to be enjoying it very much, although I'm only nude here at the house and have only been to a resort/park one time I'm looking forward to my next visit to Cedar Creek Park in Pelion, SC later on this month. Anybody else near the Charleston area???.

Nofish95

Comment

nofish95 - Welcome to the site and now that you have made the first step to the "whole nudist thing" may your forward journey be very enjoyable.

Sorry not in Charleston area.

Comment

Hey thanks, and your right BC Canada is nowhere near Chas., SC area.

Comment

We spend our winters in Charleston, beautiful city, love it!

Comment

Hello there Nofish -- welcome to the board. you'll find a lot of interesting and nice folks on this board. J

Comment

thanks to all who replied, I look forward with great joy to my Nude Journey.

Nofish

Comment

Welcome. You're at the right place. My non-nudist son is done there. I'm from Whitetail Resort, Va.

Comment

Working...
                X