NUDE 4-Wheeling in CALIF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NUDE 4-Wheeling in CALIF

I am ready to do some nude exploring in the Mojave Desert as the weather cools. Anyone interested? Please e-mail me: [email protected]

Bert

[email protected]

I am ready to do some nude exploring in the Mojave Desert as the weather cools. Anyone interested? Please e-mail me: [email protected]

Bert

[email protected]

Comment

sounds like fun, but i can't afford to get out to have fun in the desert, you will have to have the fun without me.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

What do you go four wheeling in?

I've comtemplated having a nude wheeling event here on my 14 acres, but just haven't had it happen yet....

Comment

Ive never 4-wheeled, but I am up for it!

Comment

Never 4-wheeled ???? Well, time to start. I am in Santa Barbara, CA. So I plan to 4x4 in the dez near Mojave, CA and Barstow, about 3 hrs away.

The rig is a 1982 Bronco 4x4 5.8L V-8 Windsor, 6" suspension lift, 4.11 gears, 35" BFG ATs, soon to get 37" Good Year MT/R (before Easter Safari trip to Moab, Utah). So let's go wheelin' guys !!!

Comment

FishNude..

I've wheeled nude, out here on my 14 acres, but never elsewhere. I plan on having a party here next summer that will include the opportunity to go wheeling for whomever bring a 4x4 vehicle/atv/etc..

I myself have a 78 CJ7, about 9" of lift riding on 35" tires driven by an AMC 360, T18 tranny which has the granny low 6.32 1st gear for rock crawling.. It's fun, I've only turned it over a couple times. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by FishNude:
                [qb] I am ready to do some nude exploring in the Mojave Desert as the weather cools. Anyone interested? Please e-mail me: [email protected]

Bert

[email protected] [/qb]
                It certainly sounds great! The distance is a little too far though. I have a 79 blazer with a built 400 and 4" of lift and 35' tires and a turbo 350 with 203 transfer case.

Comment

Sounds like fun, but I drive a '97 Chrysler Mini-van. Next year it gets traded in on my Jeep Wrangler.

Comment

I stumbled onto a site before that was a Jeep Jamboree of some sort and there was a nude team. I will try and find it again and post a link here for you guys !!

Wear only your seatbelt !!

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by FishNude:
                      [qb] Never 4-wheeled ???? Well, time to start. I am in Santa Barbara, CA. So I plan to 4x4 in the dez near Mojave, CA and Barstow, about 3 hrs away.

The rig is a 1982 Bronco 4x4 5.8L V-8 Windsor, 6" suspension lift, 4.11 gears, 35" BFG ATs, soon to get 37" Good Year MT/R (before Easter Safari trip to Moab, Utah). So let's go wheelin' guys !!!
                      [/qb]

Comment

I have gone four wheeling in my jeep here in North Carolina. We have done it mainly in very muddy area with hills of course. More than once we have gotten totally covered in mud. I was bet that I wouldn't do it nude well I did. In less than 20 minutes you could not tell I was naked for the mud. I drove home naked with the top off and nobody was the wiser. It was a 45 minute drive which involved and interstate and going thru a business district. When I got home I got out of my jeep still nude and washed the mud off of myself in the backyard. The backyard has a privacy fence. It was funny as a neighbor was talking to me over the fence and had no idea I was nude.

Comment

Working...
                        X