Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTOS

Please Note-

If you are postings photos in the forum can you PLEASE write ""PHOTOS "" in the Topic section

just like this post !!!!

Many thanks

Please Note-

If you are postings photos in the forum can you PLEASE write ""PHOTOS "" in the Topic section

just like this post !!!!

Many thanks

Comment

Barbican: You only need to post this message once in order to get people's attention. I've deleted the four other similar postings

Comment

Barbican says
        quote:
        Please Note-

just like this post !!!!

Many thanks

PHOTOS, PHOTOS, PHOTOS, PHOTOS...Barbican: What are you Talking about? Have you gone CRAZY? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] PHOTOS, PHOTOS, [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img] Just because I post a photo why should I have to PHOTOS put photos in the Topic Section? Here is a PHOTOS, photo, PHOTOS..

This is a photo, PHOTOS of my pet Bug He is very PHOTOgenic, don't you think ?...I LOVE my PHOTOS bug... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] BYE....Keithmj

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by barbican:
          [qb]If you are postings photos in the forum can you PLEASE write ""PHOTOS "" in the Topic section[/qb]
          Well actually no we can't. We can only write "PHOTOS" in the topic if we are starting a topic. Your suggestion is a prohibition against posting photos in any other already started topic. Sorry, not a good option.

Comment

Keithmj,
            That is a very nice photo of your bug. And look its naked, I cant tell if its a boy or girl tho, The tenticles keep getting me confused (not that I am already confused or anything)

Barbican, If its photos you seek, then go to the photos of freedom page. Since you keep asking about them (photos that is) I tend to wonder what your true motives are [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

That's the main reason for this section. "Meet New Friends with Photos" .
              Unfortunatly , not many people can or want to post a photo.

So barbican, How about you get us started by posting a nice picture of yourself??

Steve

Comment

Keith is that were cute as a bug came from to bad its not in a rug [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey. All you have to do is ask and I'm sure most of us would love to share pictures of ourselves.

Comment

there are other picture posts on this site already. i think he is interested in sexually oriented pictures and would like to trade. he might be on the wrong website. if he does not join the INA, than he cannot look at all the photos available on the site (HAHHH). i think he better join INA so he can check out the pictures and decide wether he is on the correct web site.

by the way, NICE BUGGGGG!!!

Comment

I would like to post a photo only i dont know how. I cant even figure out how to use a scanner or that its use really is. Ive only had this a few years.

Comment

Dear Keithmj, I moved away from Florida to flea the nasty buggers...roaches, that is. I am so glad you take such good care of your naked roach...what is his/her name? You might not want to bring him/her up here on holiday (Alaska), because he/she would most likely parrish. I live in Alaska because I hate ROACHES, but I am all for you having one for a pet. The only varmints we have up here, aside from the four-legged kind, are mosquitos the size of a B-52. I love your humor. Keep it up. Great photo. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey SNOBOY..His name is Randy, Randy Roach. Randy Roach can also be seen by clicking on the link. Just click in as a Guest. This is for people who have incredimail. And for those who don't have Incredimail you can get that here. This takes Email to a whole new level.." hw and Laura Lopez " need this if they don't have it already, it's free, you know what they say? if it's free it's for me. And they needs to join Delphiforums also. So do others. Check it out..Keep Posting..BYE..Keithmj [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ummmmm, Keithmj buddy, we do have incredimail. I just don't share it with everyone. You can PM me. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

hey you all, my wife and i , 56 and 60 want to visit with couples close to our age, or younger, if they want to, and possible meet to share our 58 acre place with other nudists. i dont see any chatroom here so will post this message. showm mo.

Comment

Working...
                              X