WTP this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTP this weekend

Hello im a nudist from richmond, I have been to WTP for the first time in early FEb. I had a good time and waited until weather got warmer. I was planning on going this weekend and wanted to see if anyone was going down. Thanks

No, but I will be there in about three weeks. WTP is a great place to go. Been there 2 or 3 times. Would love to meet up with you if you are flexible as to when you can go. Take care.

Comment

thx for your interest. I may plan on going next weekend instead of this weekend. Maybe ill see you then

Comment

Lots of folks will be there. Some of us will be working on the new Chapel. If the sun is shining, it'll be plenty warm, with temps in 60's or low 70's.

Comment

Maybe could help you on your new Chapel if needed. Would love to do some nude construction work!

Comment

I'll be going to WTP in June by myself. It will be my first visit there. The whole new place, new people experience is fun but it's also helpful to get to know folks before. Sounds like you'd like to have someone to talk to while there. If you decide to go back in June we could chat.

Comment

I agree with you. I am fortunate in that my job allows/requires me to travel the entire East Coast. So, over the years I have visited many, many nude places. I'm always making new friends along the way. My goal this year is exactly what you said..."get to know folks before" ... so hopefully that when I arrive at a nude place, I'll already have someone to converse with. Maybe could meet up with you in June!

Comment

Don't forget the Nudist Summer Celebration the week of July 10--16 at WTP. Make plans to be a part of the Guiness World record attempt for most nude couples slow dancing in a swimming pool. For more information go to http://www.whitetailpark.org/images/aanrcelebration.jpg
                Walt

Comment

Originally posted by carolina_nude:
                  Maybe could help you on your new Chapel if needed. Would love to do some nude construction work!
                  Just pick up a hammer, chalkline or whatever!! All are welcome.

Comment

My trip to WTP is planned for the weekend of June 16-18. I'd be glad to strike up a "cyber-friendship" (off the forum) with anyone who'll be there then and meet in person in Virginia!

Comment

Just ask for Frank. Only a couple of us there, and only one posts here.

Comment

Just letting everyone know ill be done tommorow hopefully!

Comment

Been sick all week, so it's up in the air, whether or not I make it.

Comment

Feel better Frank, I hope Lou is taking good care of you.

See you soon.

Walt

Comment

I got better, she got sick, took some meds, got some 'nana', and other stuff from somebody(s), and stayed sick all weekend. Got the Chapel roof up though.

Comment

Working...
                              X