ma/nh/vt/ct/mn looking for friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma/nh/vt/ct/mn looking for friends

Hello looking for friends to hook up with once the nice weather gets here.in Mass - Vermont -Maine- New Hampshire.let me know if any one is interested in hooking up.I live in Mass on the New Hampshire border.thanks Steve

Hello looking for friends to hook up with once the nice weather gets here.in Mass - Vermont -Maine- New Hampshire.let me know if any one is interested in hooking up.I live in Mass on the New Hampshire border.thanks Steve

Comment

hi steve,

yes, it will soon be that time. Haven't seen you since going to the leges. Let's get together.

Ray

Comment

My wife and I will also be at the Ledges this summer, and a couple resorts if we get time.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by steve61269:
          [qb] Hello looking for friends to hook up with once the nice weather gets here.in Mass - Vermont -Maine- New Hampshire.let me know if any one is interested in hooking up.I live in Mass on the New Hampshire border.thanks Steve [/qb]
          I'm interestd !
          I live in southeastern mass. but I can travel some.

Comment

In response to your msg: Maine: ME Minnesota: MN
            quote:
            Originally posted by steve61269:

Comment

Where you are you might want to look up the "Maine Coast Solar Bares." It's been a while since I've been witht hem but they would meet once a month in the winter in a place in Ogunquit, ME. Do a Yahoo search for them and see if they still meet.

Comment

Working...
              X