Otter Creek Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Otter Creek Michigan

I am going to the nude beavh at Empire Michigan next week. If any one esle is in the area and wan to join me let me know.

I am going to the nude beavh at Empire Michigan next week. If any one esle is in the area and wan to join me let me know.

Comment

Can't make it this weekend but if you go again please post it. I'm in GR area, it's about a 2 hour drive from me but it's worth it.

Ray

Comment

I can't make it this weekend, either, but would be interested in the future.

What part of Mid-Michigan are you from? I am in East Lansing.

Comment

I started out in East Lansing but, now live in saginaw.

Comment

Does anyone else in the Mid-Michigan area plan to go to Otter Creek this month (July)? I would like to go, particularly since I am planning to join the Michigan Nude Beach Advocates, which is in the midst of a long campaign to make that beach officially clothing-optional. Before I start writing elected officials and bureaucrats, I want to see the beach firsthand.

If anyone from the mid-Michigan area (around Lansing, etc.) is planning to go up there and would like split costs for gas, parking, etc., let me know.

Comment

This month I have no set plans to get up there. I do have a long holiday weekend for the 4th but I may not be able to work this in. I will be up there the first weekend in August (8/4-6). With that long weekend I will be camping near by and heading to the beach.

Ray

Comment

Working...
              X