Wanting Nudist Friends in Modesto, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanting Nudist Friends in Modesto, CA

Hi there, brother and sister nudists. :-) I'm a 58-year-old gentleman in Modesto, CA, who is hoping to make contact with any nudists (of either gender) in the Stanislaus county area of central California (or thereabouts) for frendship and socializing. I'm a Christian and a gentleman, a retired professional and currently a jr. college instructor, and hopefully, a man of integrity. I enjoy reading about other nudists and nudist activities--I've been to beaches and resorts--but, during the winter season, I crave the company of other like-minded persons who I can visit with and be friends with. So, in advance, I thank you for your consideration. You can contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you and God bless you.

Tom, Modesto, CA

Hi there, brother and sister nudists. :-) I'm a 58-year-old gentleman in Modesto, CA, who is hoping to make contact with any nudists (of either gender) in the Stanislaus county area of central California (or thereabouts) for frendship and socializing. I'm a Christian and a gentleman, a retired professional and currently a jr. college instructor, and hopefully, a man of integrity. I enjoy reading about other nudists and nudist activities--I've been to beaches and resorts--but, during the winter season, I crave the company of other like-minded persons who I can visit with and be friends with. So, in advance, I thank you for your consideration. You can contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you and God bless you.

Tom, Modesto, CA

Comment

Working...
    X