Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends in Maine/New Hampshire

Hi,
    I've posted here before with no luck. I'm a 37-yo nudist yogi who is always interested in meeting new nudist friends in my general area (Seacoast New Hampshire). Whatever gender / sexual orientation / age / family status is fine. I plan to attend the swim in Ogunquit December 4th--perhaps that's the best place to start. But hey, if you're reading this and live near me, drop a line.

Hi,
    I've posted here before with no luck. I'm a 37-yo nudist yogi who is always interested in meeting new nudist friends in my general area (Seacoast New Hampshire). Whatever gender / sexual orientation / age / family status is fine. I plan to attend the swim in Ogunquit December 4th--perhaps that's the best place to start. But hey, if you're reading this and live near me, drop a line.

Comment

I've been up to New Hampshire to do some freehiking in the past. How ya doin? Welcome. Aw3esome state you live in

Comment

Hey born do you conduct nude Yoga classes??

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by born naked:
          Hi,

I live near you -- unfortunately I won't be attending the MCSB event on December 4 owing to a business commitment; I don't believe that mrs lurk is going, either.

But we plan to be at the January gig.

Comment

CTBeachguy:
            I certainly would hold a nude yoga class if there was demand, and I had a space. Using an established yoga studio is tough due to the stigma involved when getting the word out. My plan this summer was to hold a naked yoga class at Solair, but I couldn't make it down. I was in CT once; the one day all summer it rained. Maybe next year.

Comment

Was born in Maine (Jonesport), lived most my years in Westboro, Mass, and lived in Conway and Portsmouth NH. The NH sea coast is one of the most attractive places on the New England coast line. I envy you living there.

Comment

Hello my name is Steven AKA ( BUSTER) I live in Lowell mass..

Comment

Ayuh, I live in Maine.

I live in the western part of the state near Sunday River Ski Resort. I don't get to MCSB events, and I don't visit Richmond Sauna anymore, but in the summer I spend lots of time at Ketchum enjoying nature as nature intended. If you have questions about places in Maine, let me know. I have been to many of the swimming holes.

In the winter I build a snow castle for my child in the back yard. It blocks the wind (and view) and reflects the sun. When she isn't home, I go out there and catch some rays. It is surprisingly comfortable on a 40 degree day.

Comment

Is amazing how the body changes thermal control so that 40 degree weather is fine now but back in August you would really chill out!

In the winter or cooler months your capilarys retract so the 'fat' about the skin surface has less cooling effect. When warm the capilaries are reconstructed to help radiate body heat off so is why the 40 degree of today is fine but in 6 months it will all but kill you.

Comment

Born Naked; When I went to UNH the seacoast was my play ground. I could go there to study or read. I greatly enjoyed the rythim of the waves breaking on shore. Of course there wern't very many pepole around in the winter months and it worked out very well. I don't get there much any more I work 10hr. shifts 6 days per week. However if you hapen to come to the mini state feel free to stop for a SAUNA. Just one thing there is no clothing allowed in my sauna, not even towels. Bring a friend if you care, male or female gay or straight. It doesn't mater to me.

PS; I sent you a picture of my sauna

Comment

Working...
                      X