pennsylvania nudist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pennsylvania nudist

Do we have any pennsylvania nudist here ????

Do we have any pennsylvania nudist here ????

Comment

Yep.

Quite a number of us, as a matter of fact.

WriteNaked

Comment

Ahhh...my long lost Freind WriteNaked....If anyone knows PA it would be you!

Hope all is well with you!

Comment

I,am from northeast Pa Scranton/ wilkes barre area good to here from outhers from Pa

Comment

I am from the Lehigh Valley (Allentown/Bethlehem/Eason area. I can't be nude in my yard so I try to get to Sandy Hook & Penn Sylvan Resort as much as possible. I also get together with friends in the Montrose area (near the NY border) for nude volleyball every Sunday -weather permitting. If anyone is interested in attending the volleyball games shoot me a PM and I'll send directions & time.

Dave

Comment

Montrose...I haven't thought about that place in a while. Growing up in Binghamton we used to travel to Montrose quite frequently. We went to the Bible Conference there.As a kid I attended summer caamp there every year. I even used to work at the grocery store there (though I am sure it has been replaced by another by now) I used to have freinds that lived on the lake. What a quiet town it was.

One of these days I will have to get back there and walk some of those slate sidewalks and rekindle some memories.

Comment

Montrose Rocks! Great blueberry festival.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by roadrambler2:
                  Montrose Rocks! Great blueberry festival.

HAHA....I remember that!

Comment

Hey ercNY, Maybe we could be a link to the Montrose camber of Commerce. With all this free ink ,there might be something in it for us!

Comment

Mmmm! Blueberry picking - one of the things I miss since I left Binghamton.

Comment

Hey Harveym, Blueberries!!!!!!!! Just picked 20 quarts this morning,pie is in the oven---YES!

Comment

I just had some family come up here to Albany with some pics of Binghamton...MAN did they get hit with this last round of flooding...

Montrose links Not many of interest but I will keep looking

Comment

"I just had some family come up here to Albany with some pics of Binghamton...MAN did they get hit with this last round of flooding..."

Yes Broome County was devistated by the floods a few weeks ago. Many people lost houses and all of their posessions. The Red Cross stepped in to offer food and some of the FEMA temporary housing trailers are on their way up here to house the newly homeless people. These trailers are only going to be a short term solution as they are not designed to withstand the cold of our Winters. The State of New York has also stepped in and is in the process of helping those affected. It is amazing what competent state and local governments can do when tragedy strikes without warning.

Comment

south east PA here also

Comment

Working...
                              X