I am a nudest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a nudest

Hi,I am new on here and I love being in the nude but in the winter it does get cold.

But durning the Summer time I like it even better.

Hi,I am new on here and I love being in the nude but in the winter it does get cold.

But durning the Summer time I like it even better.

Comment

I do agree that winter tends to put clothes on nuidsts! but at home come winter, I have a fire going in my fireplace to keep it nude. I just wish I could live and work somewhere without the need to wear anything besides sunblock....
      seasons greetings all

Comment

Same here, let me know if you find that holy grail of all nudists. I would gladly move where ever it was. Nude 24 x 7, 365 days a year.

Comment

To live year round in a nudist resort in a warm area would be heaven on earth for me. In Michigan it hardly pays to be a member of one with all the weather we have that's not conducive to being nude. I turn my heat high enough in my house so that I can at least wear just a shirt, even if I can't afford to put it high enough to be totally nude. The top of me gets cold easier than the bottom of me, so I keep bare below the waist. Half nude is better than totally clothed. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Delia, welcome to clothesfree and the forum! doesn't it feel great to declare "I AM A NUDIST!"?

And yes, many of us just have to tough out the winter season (some more than others), but there are many ways to maximize our nude time, even in winter. Just keep thinking about the summer to come, and the countless nude activities we will take in. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I live north of you Delia and I have found a lot of ways to enjoy nudism in winter. First the Vancouver area is fortunate to have a nude swim every week. Second, I am lucky enough to have a sheltered outdoor hottub, the perfect place to soak away cool winter evenings. Third I have a friend with a Whistler townhouse complete with an outdoor hottub. That is truly heaven, sitting nude in a hottub drinking well fortified coffee in a snowstorm after a great day skiing. Throw in a full moon peaking through the storm clouds, and a few close friends, and I have found my paradise . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by Delia:
                [qb]Hi,I am new on here and I love being in the nude but in the winter it does get cold.

But durning the Summer time I like it even better.[/qb]

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by dino522:
                  [qb]
                  quote:
                  [qb]Hi,I am new on here and I love being in the nude but in the winter it does get cold.

[/qb]
                  GREETINGS DELIA,
                  AND WELCOME TO INA. I AM NEW AT INA MYSELF, ALTHOUGH I HAVE BEEN WITH AANR FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS.
                  I AM A DISCREET NUDIST FROM PENNSYLVANIA, AND LIKE YOU, ENJOY NUDITY AND APPROPRIATE SOCIAL GET TOGETHERS WITH OTHER NUDISTS. I WAS A MEMBER OF A COUPLE OF NON-LANDED CLUBS IN TEXAS AND THE PEOPLE AND HOUSE GET-TOGETHERS WERE GREAT.
                  I ESPECIALLY THINK THAT GET TOGETHERS IN HOMES DURING THE WINTER ARE A GREAT GET-AWAY AND REMINDER OF HOW LOVELY THE SUMMER TIME IS.
                  I'M AN RELATIVELY YOUNG AIRLINE PILOT OUT OF THE NEW YORK AREA AND HAVE LOTS OF MOBILITY TO TRAVEL AND VISIT NUDIST RESORTS.
                  ALTHOUGH NEVER MARRIED, MY FORMER GIRLFRIEND WAS ONLY SLIGHTLY INTERESTED IN NUDISM, WHICH WAS DISAPPOINTING CONSIDERING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL PLACES THAT I COULD HAVE TAKEN HER.
                  ANYWAY, DELIA, ONCE AGAIN WELCOME ABOARD (oohh, that's what I say to the passengers!.
                  PERHAPS WE'LL MEET AT A RESORT ONE DAY.
                  AND HEY, A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                  Dino

Comment

quote:

Hey there being nude is so comfortable for me.But in the winter, I have to turn up the heat and stay inside here. Ah but summer will come back.Then we can be happy Naked in the sun. And if you ever come across one of those sun lamp's.At a garge sale, By all means get it, it helps you remember what Sun feels like, and its a heck of alot cheaper than a tanning booth! Especially if you live hear in the Pacific North west. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] I also have a few photo's of my favorite suning places that I put as my background,on this pc. Enjoy Being Naked > SunBum [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Delia, winter is a fun time for nudists, we can still get some sun, though the beach is out. If it's not too cold, we can make snow angels, some places have nude crosscountry ski events but even snow shoveling or snow removal in the nude is fun if you can do it without getting in trouble. I guess most of us have to do the indoors thing for now. Enjoy

Comment

Thank you to every one in here and stay naked.

Comment

I live a little north of you in Wa. state and all I can say for winter is have a well insulated house and gas heat and it isn't so expensive to keep it warm and go naked indoors in winter. Welcome from me also.

Comment

Delia,
                            Don't listen to all these Yankees and Canadians!
                            Life is better here in sunny Georgia.
                            Come see us! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum. It's always good to have some new contributers.

Speaking of a long winter. Today I took my first nude walk of the season. I found a nice quiet wooded area near an old gravel pit. I parked the car and took about a 30 minute walk. It felt great untill the clouds rolled in and the wind got cold. The temp. dropped from near 90 to 70 in about a minute.
                              I still enjoyed the walk.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X