nudist friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nudist friends

hi we are a married couple 54/58 live in central valley in ca. we have been nudists for 30yrs .we loveit would like to meet other nudists our ages . for nude times

hi we are a married couple 54/58 live in central valley in ca. we have been nudists for 30yrs .we loveit would like to meet other nudists our ages . for nude times

Comment

Hello from Ventura CA. I go to Pismo Beach often for nude tanning in the sand. Also into the desert now that it is winter.

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by deevee:

Hello from Ventura CA. How far up the Valley are you? I go to Pismo Beach all the time.

[email protected]

Comment

Greetings from Silicon Valley ... would love to meet up with others in CA :-)

Yahoo: mun_pasand

Comment

I'm in the Central Valley of California also. Interested in meeting others in the area.

Comment

Heh if any of you get up to Reno Let me know. My wife and I would love to get together with you

Comment

wife an i both 52 here. she's not participating nudist but i am. she enjoys chatting with other nudist. always welcomed in west virginia.

Comment

Pirate cove this Sunday, intested?
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by deevee:

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Cheffred:
                    Heh if any of you get up to Reno Let me know. My wife and I would love to get together with you

My name is Joez I saw your name clothesfree website under form.
                    It caught my eyes that you live reno, well I live in Sparks.
                    I hope you will email me at; [email protected]

Looking forward to your EMAL
                    JOEZ

Comment

deevee, where exactly in central California do you live? I'm in Armona, just next to Hanford. There are several other nudists in this area, but I have not met any. Pirates' Cove is a nice place to go. Maybe one day, the wife and I could meet up sometimes for a social nude/non-nude get together.

Comment

Working...
                      X