Any other nudes in IA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other nudes in IA

We have a group of nudist couples, some singles, in central Iowa that get to gether for house parties, hot-tubing, etc. The last party had 8 couples for New Years. If anyone interested please respond.
    Maxx

We have a group of nudist couples, some singles, in central Iowa that get to gether for house parties, hot-tubing, etc. The last party had 8 couples for New Years. If anyone interested please respond.
    Maxx

Comment

Where at in Central Iowa, or how close to Des Moines area?

Comment

I'm from the Chicago suburbs. Does that help at all?

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by maxx:
          [qb] We have a group of nudist couples, some singles, in central Iowa that get to gether for house parties, hot-tubing, etc. The last party had 8 couples for New Years. If anyone interested please respond.
          Maxx [/qb]

Comment

quote:
            [qb] We have a group of nudist couples, some singles, in central Iowa that get to gether for house parties, hot-tubing, etc. The last party had 8 couples for New Years. If anyone interested please respond.
            Maxx [/qb]
            Hello, Depending on how far from St.Louis area you are, I would love to make the drive. I love to travel and am looking for new friends in the lifestyle.. Thanks Jme

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Eden:
              [qb]
              quote:
              Maxx [/qb]
              [/qb]
              Im not far from KC area. I would love to meet other friends in lifestyle. Drop me a line..Jme

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by jme:
                [qb]
                quote:
                [qb]
                quote:
                Maxx [/qb]
                [/qb]
                Im not far from KC area. I would love to meet other friends in lifestyle. Drop me a line..Jme [/qb]

Comment

quote:
                  [qb]
                  quote:
                  Originally posted by jme:
                  [qb]
                  quote:
                  [qb]
                  quote:
                  Maxx [/qb]
                  [/qb]
                  Im not far from KC area. I would love to meet other friends in lifestyle. Drop me a line..Jme [/qb]
                  [/qb]

Comment

I'm from Lincoln, Nebraska. If someone was in or near Council Bluffs I'd love to know.

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X