Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playalinda anyone?

Hello all-

Just moved back to the Orlando, FL area and I'm heading to Playalinda this weekend. Anyone else heading to the beach this weekend as well?

Also, if there's any 20-somethings in the area, drop a line to say hi! I know we're out there....

-Danny

Hello all-

Just moved back to the Orlando, FL area and I'm heading to Playalinda this weekend. Anyone else heading to the beach this weekend as well?

Also, if there's any 20-somethings in the area, drop a line to say hi! I know we're out there....

-Danny

Comment

A friend mentioned Playalinda to me the other day. Where is this?

Comment

Playalinda beach is part of Canaveral National Seashore on the east coast of Florida, the nearest town being Titusville. There are several mentions of it in threads on these forums. Playalinda and Apollo beaches are both part of the Canaveral N.S. and have a long tradition of nude use. Apollo has official status, Playalinda does not, but is the more popular of the two. Nudity at Playalinda is only at the far north end, from the last parking lot northward. It is a beautiful beach to visit if you ever travel to central Florida.

Comment

Working...
        X