Looking in central Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking in central Florida

My wife and I are looking for couples or clubs in the Ocala area to have fun with and enjoy the sun. We enjoy going to CC and PL, but would like to meet people in our area to party with. We're not swingers.

My wife and I are looking for couples or clubs in the Ocala area to have fun with and enjoy the sun. We enjoy going to CC and PL, but would like to meet people in our area to party with. We're not swingers.

Comment

Wiggler- I am in Crystal River and my wife and I are talking about giving this a try also! Why don't you email me for further discussions. [email protected]. When you are ready.
      Talk to you soon. Green Hornet

quote:
      Originally posted by wiggler:
      [qb] My wife and I are looking for couples or clubs in the Ocala area to have fun with and enjoy the sun. We enjoy going to CC and PL, but would like to meet people in our area to party with. We're not swingers. [/qb]

Comment

Well...now add Como to the list eh?

Comment

Hey Sharick nice to see you here! Ain't seen you around lately....

Happy new year!

Comment

Well GrnHrnt here and no word back from Wiggler. Any other locals in Citrus/Hernando counties out there? Want to get together and hang out so to speak!

Comment

Gosh honey there are 6 nudist clubs within 30-60 minutes from you with hundreds of people to meet.

Comment

Thanks Cyndiann- I've got to make it to Paradise lakes this spring. Can you recommend the next best place to visit for newbies. GrnHrnt!

Comment

Green Hornet, if you have already decided the first place you would like to visit and there are only five other resorts in that part of Florida and the rest of the summer is ahead of you, why not visit them all and make your own decision?

Comment

Paradise is about the worst place to go if you are newbies. Try Lake Como first, or if you like upscale try Caliente.

Paradise allows the swingers too much latitude.

Comment

My being new and doing something is not a problem, but you take my wife along and she would is new to it, it is a harder sell. Need a more sedate area and leave the swingers out of it. Will try Lake Como first. I saw some pictures on the net and it looks a little outdoorsy/natural kind of enviroment. Thanks for the feedback guys!

GreenHrnt. Where the hell is Kato?

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by GRNHORNET:
                        [qb] Well GrnHrnt here and no word back from Wiggler. Any other locals in Citrus/Hernando counties out there? Want to get together and hang out so to speak! [/qb]
                        Hi GRNHORNET
                        Funny I played football in Jr. high
                        school and the team name was "The Green Hornets".
                        My wife and I are nudist and we live off the Weeki Wachee river in Hernando County. While everyone has thier special place I am sure you and your wife will find yours in time. My wife and I are members at a small camp/resort off of County Line Rd. called Gulf Coast Family Resort and first timers get a brief tour and grounds use the first day. I'll PM you our phone number if you would like to talk.

Happy Trails [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] Bob

Comment

Well no responce. I only check the boards one or two times a week, and I guess some others check it even less.

I am still here and I'll try to check in early in the morning, but after that it will be four or five days.

Happy Trails Bob

Comment

Hi y'll,
                            I am a SWM 50, Sorry I dont have a G/F, but I am looking for a lady that already is a nudist, last one dumpped me. I am in Salt Springs and go to C.C. 3-4 times a yr. Sometimes more this yr now that I have weekends off.. woooo-hoooo!, My next visit there will be may 8-10 for singles weekend.
                            Maybe I'll meet some of ya there...

Comment

I think their singles weekends suck. The ones at Lake Como and Sunsport Gardens were much better.

Comment

Working...
                              X