Resort visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resort visit

We are going to Desert Shadows, in Palm Springs for the first time next week, over the weekend. It might be nice to meet fellow nudists from this forum,if they happen to be staying there also that weekend.

We are going to Desert Shadows, in Palm Springs for the first time next week, over the weekend. It might be nice to meet fellow nudists from this forum,if they happen to be staying there also that weekend.

Comment

We're going to Palm Springs in April and would love to get a trip report from you!

Have fun!
      Dee (and Gordon)

Comment

Will do, DenitaLC. We might just make a photo trip report!

Comment

Love to see another phot report, Bear. I am planning on being there in mid april. I hear it great. also looking to get some nude hiking in while there. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

Don't think we'll be doing any hiking, but we'll let you know how the resort is.

Comment

Crazy Bears - I am going Jeeping down in Lake Elsinore this weekend. Maybe stop by Mystic Oaks on Sunday. Have a great trip guys !

Comment

We should have a good time, always do In Palm Springs. Too bad we can't shop the antique and retro shops in the buff.

Comment

Bear,

Can you look for a dining room table for me while scouring the antique shops there? Cherry extension table, maybe 6 chairs? lol Thanks, man!

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by Buck Naked Bear:
                    Will do, DenitaLC. We might just make a photo trip report!

That would be awesome! I'm really thinking about changing our reservations to include a night at DS as well. I'll wait for your trip report! :-)

Comment

Longhairbear: We've changed our reservations to Desert Shadows for the first week of April. Don't forget to post your trip report....I wanna hear about your stay there! Have FUN!

Dee

Comment

Working...
                      X