Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturist Housing Available in Southern California

Naturist Housing Available in Southern California

I am looking for anyone interested in sharing my house (renting a room). My home is located in Camarillo, CA in a slightly upscale, older neighborhood. This is a great place for a nudist/naturist, very private back yard, and indoor swimming pool.

About the house:
    3400 Sq foot house on ½ acre lot
    4 bedrooms 2 ½ baths
    Laundry room, Wet bar
    Very private back yard with Bar-B-Q
    Indoor swimming pool
    Jacuzzi / Spa
    High speed wireless internet throughout house and backyard

About the room available:
    Private room
    Also a separate small private patio off back of room
    Fireplace in room
    Private bath
    Room is furnished

About me:
    I am 50 years old easy going and open minded. I live by myself with part time custody of my 3-year-old son. My son will be with me about 3 days a week Anyone would find me easy to live with, quiet, and fairly neat. I am a TNS member and have vested many of the local naturist resorts, c/o beaches, and 2 Bare Necessities cruises.
    Non-smoker
    Drink socially
    No drugs

I am looking for someone who is very kid friendly, the safety, security and well being of my son is of the utmost importance. I am hoping to find a nudist/naturist or someone who is friendly to the lifestyle.

Price: asking $800/ Month including all utilities, $100 discount if I can find a naturist

Pete

I am looking for anyone interested in sharing my house (renting a room). My home is located in Camarillo, CA in a slightly upscale, older neighborhood. This is a great place for a nudist/naturist, very private back yard, and indoor swimming pool.

About the house:
    4 bedrooms 2 ½ baths
    Laundry room, Wet bar
    Indoor swimming pool
    Jacuzzi / Spa

Private room
    Fireplace in room
    Private bath
    Room is furnished

About me:
    I am 50 years old easy going and open minded. I live by myself with part time custody of my 3-year-old son. My son will be with me about 3 days a week Anyone would find me easy to live with, quiet, and fairly neat. I am a TNS member and have vested many of the local naturist resorts, c/o beaches, and 2 Bare Necessities cruises.
    Non-smoker
    Drink socially
    No drugs

I am looking for someone who is very kid friendly, the safety, security and well being of my son is of the utmost importance. I am hoping to find a nudist/naturist or someone who is friendly to the lifestyle.

Price: asking $800/ Month including all utilities, $100 discount if I can find a naturist

Pete

Comment

Darn- a month too late. I just moved after being dumped by my EX of 7 yrs. I would have taken you up on that room for sure.

Norbert

[email protected]

quote:
      Originally posted by Sailorpjc:

About the house:
      4 bedrooms 2 ½ baths
      Laundry room, Wet bar
      Indoor swimming pool
      Jacuzzi / Spa

Private room
      Fireplace in room
      Private bath
      Room is furnished

About me:
      Non-smoker
      Drink socially
      No drugs

Pete

Comment

Working...
      X