Moving to Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Ohio

Hi all, I'm moving to n.e. Ohio around Sept time, and am wanting to meet naturist fellow naturist peeps in the area [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

Love and Blessings
    Toran

Hi all, I'm moving to n.e. Ohio around Sept time, and am wanting to meet naturist fellow naturist peeps in the area [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .

Love and Blessings
    Toran

Comment

Congratulations, NE Ohio is a happening place for Naturists. Northcoast Naturists is a large and very active nude recreation club that has many events every month.

There are 3 resorts in the area. Green Valley is halfway between Cleveland and Akron. Alpine Resort is about 35 miles SW of Canton. And just across the Pennsylvania State line south of Youngstown is White Thorn Lodge. Several more resorts are just outside the area.

If you are a boater you might want to check out the Cleveland Flotilla

I wish Northwest Ohio had so many options.

-Mark

Comment

Hello Toren
        I will give you an early welcome to Ohio, I live in the youngstown area and always like meeting fellow nudists, what city are you moving too?

Wifdog

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by wifdog:
          Hello Toren
          I will give you an early welcome to Ohio, I live in the youngstown area and always like meeting fellow nudists, what city are you moving too?

Wifdog

I live in the Youngstown area too, would love to chat with you sometime, my yahoo ID is in my profile. Please IM me sometime.

Comment

You need to learn two words....

GO BUCKS!!!!!

I say GO BUCK(s) NAKED

Comment

Welcome to Ohio! Too bad you are not moving to the SW corner...

Comment

Working...
              X