in search of a nude buddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in search of a nude buddy

Hi I'm new to this and in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I travel all over for work. I don't have any nude friends and would like to meet someone. I am an active guy....in shape and lift regularly and fun and looking for the same to be buds with.......Thanks....alone and nude in Cincy

Hi I'm new to this and in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I travel all over for work. I don't have any nude friends and would like to meet someone. I am an active guy....in shape and lift regularly and fun and looking for the same to be buds with.......Thanks....alone and nude in Cincy

Comment

Hi out there! I too am searching for some NUDE friends to hang out with. I am in Orange County next to the L.A. border. Anyone want to meet? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

I too would like to meet more naturist friends here in California. If your ever in Cali or planning a visit look me up and perhaps we can go to Lupin Naturist Club where I am a member and I can show you around and introduce you to the friends I have made there. Ken

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by nudistguyca:
          I too would like to meet more naturist friends here in California. If your ever in Cali or planning a visit look me up and perhaps we can go to Lupin Naturist Club where I am a member and I can show you around and introduce you to the friends I have made there. Ken

Comment

I am in central CA, would like to know where lupin is!

Comment

Lupin is in the Santa Cruz mountains between Los Gatos and Santa Cruz. You may also want to know about Laguna del Sol which is just south of Sacramento. There is also the Sequoians, a more rustic place in the East Bay. All can be found on the web. Google them.

quote:
              Originally posted by SMABC:
              I am in central CA, would like to know where lupin is!

Comment

Working...
              X