Otter Creek Beach (MI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Otter Creek Beach (MI)

Visited Otter Creek this past weekend and took a few pictures. Thought you might enjoy.

Visited Otter Creek this past weekend and took a few pictures. Thought you might enjoy.

Comment

nice sunset, this is the picture I prefer.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great photos ScubaRay

HairyHomer

Comment

Excellent photos ScubaRay. Reminds me of why I love the Great Lakes so much. Thanks for sharing.

quote:
          Originally posted by ScubaRay:

Comment

Thanks for sharing the photos, ScubaRay. The beach area looks quite nice!

Comment

quote:
              I add my "Amen" to those who appreciate your pics. I also love Lake MI: yesterday it was 76 degrees & it seldom gets any warmer than that! Great for a nude dip: did so 3 times! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Reminds me of my own trip to Pictured Rocks and Sleeping Bear - thanks for taking the time to post the shots for us. I bet the water stays cold all summer, huh?

Comment

quote:

Hey Scuba,
                  I am in Grand Rapids too, just wanted to say hi. Walker/Standale area here.

Comment

quote:
                    Originally posted by revmike:
                    quote:
                    I add my "Amen" to those who appreciate your pics. I also love Lake MI: yesterday it was 76 degrees & it seldom gets any warmer than that! Great for a nude dip: did so 3 times! Thanks for sharing

Do you know of a place near Douglas for a nude beach? When I was up at Otter Creek I talked to someone that said that there was a nude place near Douglas. This place was taking over for the spot that Saugatuck was known for. Glad you enjoyed the pics
                    Ray

Comment

quote:
                      thanks for those great pics! the sunset looks inviting and a nice place to hang out!

Comment

quote:
                        Hi, this is rexjoseph trio of davao city philippines.as i view your picture in this section, what comes to my mind is that id rather want to expose myself too in pictures like you. aside from being too sexy and bold, i found you very interesting person. i hope you can send me some fo your nice pictures be it naked or not.tru my email add: [email protected]. hope to hear from you soon.

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by rexjoseph:
                          quote:
                          Hi, this is rexjoseph trio of davao city philippines.as i view your picture in this section, what comes to my mind is that id rather want to expose myself too in pictures like you. aside from being too sexy and bold, i found you very interesting person. i hope you can send me some fo your nice pictures be it naked or not.tru my email add: [email protected]. hope to hear from you soon.

Excellent photos, all of them. Thanks for sharing...do you have any others you can share?

Comment

MAN certainly hope it was warm when you were taking those pictures. I don't think I would be able to handle the cold that you can get in that area. Great pics though...very well done.

quote:

Comment

Thanks for the pics, Ray. Looks like a nice place to go and explore. I am across the pond from you and plan on getting over there this summer. I have heard and read good things about the beach. See you there!

Comment

Working...
                              X